2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you dare move this to world football. This is an x everton manager. Have respect. We wouldn't ask Howard's or Harry's thread to be booted would we?

Is in time we closed this thread?

As much as I liked CA everything since at least the turn of the year stinks to me. The football, him leaving 'the project' and his comments belittling us.

Few highlights football was better under Allardyce, and that's saying something. I feel in one season we've gone from raised expectation and optimism and after the start we had with Ancelotti it was justified, to being in this mess, finishing TENTH and experiencing some of the most turgid, boring, 'football' with relegation form, it just makes me so exasperated. Who ever is to blame CA must take his fair share. Took us back again.

Don't you dare move this to world football. This is an x everton manager. Have respect. We wouldn't ask Howard's or Harry's thread to be booted would we?

No we wouldn’t :mad:

And Koeman and Sam should never had had their threads removed either.

Respect for ex-EFC managers :pint2:

Only if they had respect for Everton, not sure Ancelotti showed much of that :pint2:!
Exactly. Now if it was Athletic Bilbao in for Carlo i'd completely get it. But jumping ship to Real Madrid. How low must he have thought of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.