Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must hurt for you to be in this league forever and immediatley be outshone by two newly promoted similiar sized teams in Villa and Leeds.

Villa are showing tremendous ambition unlike you. I would not be surprised if Everton become the next Newcastle or even worse, Sunderland.
I understand it can be difficult to misunderstand things you, well, can't understand. You only know about life in the Championship. Simple case of ignorance, really.

It must hurt for you to be in this league forever and immediatley be outshone by two newly promoted similiar sized teams in Villa and Leeds.

Villa are showing tremendous ambition unlike you. I would not be surprised if Everton become the next Newcastle or even worse, Sunderland.
Looking forward to playing you lot next season...oh wait...
It makes me laugh, every time we batter you lot, you disappear for months, even years, then come back for a bit of abuse.
On a side note, I am taking my daughter to Swansea tomorrow to look at the Uni. Will go for a surt after if the waves improve.

Who are we likely to sell at this point.

Do we get to sell Rodriguez back to Madrid again now ? Given that I'm guessing he wants to follow his mate.

I assume Kean goes unless we have to play hard-ball and put him in the reserves or something.

Tosun ? Kenny ? Bernard ? Delph ?

Is it time to move on Holgate and Davies or do they still provide good squad value ?

Without Europe I guess we don't need the biggest squad.
I'm not sure anyone else will match Rodriguez's wages.

Unless PSG are going to give us £35m+ I think we should bring him back and see if another manager can make it work for him here.

Hardly outshone by either of them. All three teams ended up in mid table. Bang average.

Moise Kean prefers to stay on with Paris Saint-Germain past the upcoming summer transfer window, according to a report from RMC Sport.

Kean is slated to return to parent club Everton this summer following a one-season loan stint with the French powerhouse. However, PSG is working to extend Kean’s stay at the club, whether it may be another loan agreement or a permanent transfer deal.

RMC Sport further reveals that PSG and Everton are currently in talks regarding the Italian’s footballing future. PSG recognizes that Kean aims to remain with the club and is doing its part in making his aspirations become a reality.

Both PSG and Everton are currently at a standstill over this matter.

PSG prefers to sign Kean on another one-year loan deal, which would also come with an option to buy. On the other hand, Everton remains stern on only agreeing to a permanent transfer deal for the forward.

Kean was among PSG’s top attacking talents over the recent campaign. The former Juventus striker tallied for 17 goals in all competitions this past season, which included several key scores in UEFA Champions League play.

As it stands, Kean only has two clear options over where he will be playing football at next season, whether with PSG or Everton.

Correct.

Why anyone goes on another clubs forum just to wind them up when their club is of completely irrelevance to them is bizzare. GOT is VERY welcoming to non-blues providing they're not just here to wind up, even if they disagree.
I think we’re quite welcoming to ones on a wind up too, they’re mad delusions provide great entertainment!
Just so wish we were Villa because they’ve already won the transfer window or Swansea because they won a league cup this millennium

Correct.

Why anyone goes on another clubs forum just to wind them up when their club is of completely irrelevance to them is bizzare. GOT is VERY welcoming to non-blues providing they're not just here to wind up, even if they disagree.

As far as I can tell he just drops in to to try and get people riled, but he’s not very good at it.

It’s a good job you put “Swan” in your username fella, because if it weren’t for seeing that whenever you hit send on one of your absolutely inane attempts at a post, I seriously doubt anyone on here would even remember that Swansea actually exist.

Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.