2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti making overtures to poach Richarleson already - he's only been in the frickin job two days!

Iwobi next.... he's going to strip all our attacking talent if we give him any encouragement. I'd put Big Dunc in charge of negotiations with license to dish out a slap if Madrid start playing the Big Cahunas

Screenshot_20210604_115407.jpg
Screenshot_20210604_115422.jpg

Ancelotti making overtures to poach Richarleson already - he's only been in the frickin job two days!

Iwobi next.... he's going to strip all our attacking talent if we give him any encouragement. I'd put Big Dunc in charge of negotiations with license to dish out a slap if Madrid start playing the Big Cahunas

Where ?

I know it’s paper talk but if true how out of order can Ancelotti be, leaves after promised us years working on our project, only to try and add further damage to it by trying to poach our best players. Just leave us alone now, pointless buying them for himself anyway as he won’t be in the job long.

Ancelotti big name manager or not? He’s in the same bracket as (Roberto Martinez,Ronald Koeman,Marco Silva,Big Sam long time back, Mike Walker) all failed managers here, only one that did the job he was meant to do was Big Sam and that was done with terrible football. So conclusion is Mr Carlos Ancelotti your not really that good.

Ancelotti big name manager or not? He’s in the same bracket as (Roberto Martinez,Ronald Koeman,Marco Silva,Big Sam long time back, Mike Walker) all failed managers here, only one that did the job he was meant to do was Big Sam and that was done with terrible football. So conclusion is Mr Carlos Ancelotti your not really that good.
I watched Sam in an interview very recently and he echoed the same sentiments about our playing squad and fans expectations as Ancelotti. We don't have an incredible team, we are unable to play high pace attacking play without leaving huge gaps everywhere.
We are not a skillful side and we don't seem to have a fighting spirit that lasts more than a few games a season.
I think we have a serviceable squad when everyone's fit but have a real mental fragility running through it too.
I think at the moment we need to really see what a multitude of managers have now seen in our dressing room, a bunch of players who wouldn't say boo to a goose. The next manager we get has to be of the Moyes, Fergusson mould rather than the Conte, Ancelotti ones.
Concentrate on shape, discipline and attitude first and foremost.... Well unless we're going to have a fire sale and rebuild, which is probably the better option in truth.

I watched Sam in an interview very recently and he echoed the same sentiments about our playing squad and fans expectations as Ancelotti. We don't have an incredible team, we are unable to play high pace attacking play without leaving huge gaps everywhere.
We are not a skillful side and we don't seem to have a fighting spirit that lasts more than a few games a season.
I think we have a serviceable squad when everyone's fit but have a real mental fragility running through it too.
I think at the moment we need to really see what a multitude of managers have now seen in our dressing room, a bunch of players who wouldn't say boo to a goose. The next manager we get has to be of the Moyes, Fergusson mould rather than the Conte, Ancelotti ones.
Concentrate on shape, discipline and attitude first and foremost.... Well unless we're going to have a fire sale and rebuild, which is probably the better option in truth.
Agree it’s a hard job for a new manager who ever it is, I think probably he will need to find a core squad from what we have. We have some dependables that seem to stay fit, but are not performing anywhere near there full potential, biggest one of those is Sigs if he stays he needs to massively up his game, same said for Gomes and Richarlison. There’s a half decent core squad there but the manager needs to find the best way to utilise it, something a so called top manager Ancelotti didn’t have a clue how to do. Then add some new players things possibly could look much better quite quickly. No more buying these older crocks how ever good they have been, injury prone players aren’t any good to any team.

Lol, True. For all his faults, at least you knew what type of player you were getting with gravesen, crap or not, you knew what he did. After watching richarlison for a few years now, i dont know what kind of player he is. He's neither a prolific goal scorer, nor a great provider of assists, nor a great dribbler, can't hold the ball up. The only thing I can say he does is cut in from the left and hits shots, which more often than not balloon wide or over the bar. And yes, he is good at buying fouls (ie; he dives a lot). I wouldnt lose a wink of sleep if carlo took richy with him to madrid, especially for the kind of dough that might be involved.
Agreed. We should pat for his taxi. Or DHL parcel. Whichever is more effective at getting around covid restrictions and EU tax charges on goods etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.