Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in what respect?

I agree he's limited in possession, but out of possession he's very, very important for us - mainly because we have nobody else who can do anything like what he does.
We beat Saints but did we play any better than Villa?

That respect

Having watched 15 minute of this here, what’s Pereira been like for West Brom this season?

Cause I’m watching him and he’s exactly the winger I love watching play, pacey, direct snd not afraid to pull the trigger.
9 goals and 5 assists this season.

He would be a great buy

We still have massive issues and can't be solved in 1 window.

Link left winger for digne
Rb and right winger
Cb
Cm
Striker

So the most important 3 signings would be

Rb
Left winger
Cm

With Allan being older, Gomes/Davies lacking any pace, I would prioritize CM. I think we can make do with our front and back lines (although it is an easy argument to say we need better players there as well), but if Allan and Doucoure are ever out for long periods again, we'll finish 6th-8th again next season. I'd even double up there if we can shift Gomes and Delph.

RB
RW
CM
CB
Back up CF

The priorities for me in that order

Sign a forward (RW) that can cover both well. It's what good players do.

Bailey - just as an example - has played central a fair few times.

It's very hard to get a 'back up CF' that is any good, unless you're a European regular.

Unless, you go for someone like Giroud on a free for a year.

With Allan being older, Gomes/Davies lacking any pace, I would prioritize CM. I think we can make do with our front and back lines (although it is an easy argument to say we need better players there as well), but if Allan and Doucoure are ever out for long periods again, we'll finish 6th-8th again next season. I'd even double up there if we can shift Gomes and Delph.
Midfield is a big issue for us definitely. But I could imagine the club bringing in only 1 and then hoping Gbamin gets fit.

We still have massive issues and can't be solved in 1 window.

Link left winger for digne
Rb and right winger
Cb
Cm
Striker

So the most important 3 signings would be

Rb
Left winger
Cm
Definitely right winger. James isn't playing every game and we don't have a serviceable alternative. Left wing Richarlison is at least competent.

Having watched 15 minute of this here, what’s Pereira been like for West Brom this season?

Cause I’m watching him and he’s exactly the winger I love watching play, pacey, direct snd not afraid to pull the trigger.
Lol just read this and he goes and scores! :)

Sign a forward (RW) that can cover both well. It's what good players do.

Bailey - just as an example - has played central a fair few times.

It's very hard to get a 'back up CF' that is any good, unless you're a European regular.

Unless, you go for someone like Giroud on a free for a year.
Bailey could never play central in our setup but he is an option left and right which is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.