New Everton Stadium Discussion

Vaccine anxiety will soon disappear when people are told they cannot go on holidays ,attend concerts or football matches
Any large gathering ,maybe even certain restaurant may require a vaccination
Certain employers may insist on staff being vaccinated
It will not be mandatory vaccinations but it will make life a lot harder if you choose to not get vaccinated
Principles often go out the window when reality knocks on the door
Exactly.

Vaccine or 10 days in Magaluf is out the window.

They're going to be lining up.

I'm not saying it'll be 'and' 'or' - black - white
I saying the Stadium will get built, because fan attendance / (lack of) gate money is not a deal breaker.
I just wouldn't be surprised if even 4 years on, the opening day wasn't limited to say 30,000.
Agree with that, investors want to see their products advertised and that's not fans, it's tv coverage, where more people will be seeing their product, name, brand advertised to millions of people and other companies.

Has anybody got any idea of what way the 4000 corporate seats work
Are their private boxes for 10-15 people or is it just a premium level with everybody in together .or is there a mixture
I know in Croke park you can pay 10k for a box that holds 12 for just one game
Anybody got any idea on pricing ?
4000 X 500 (pounds per person ) on average is 2m pounds
Multiply that by 20 games and thats 40m
Take 25% off for expenses food .drink ,security ,staff and guest hosts (former players ) still leaves 30m
That pays for the stadium alone
500 for a great day out with food drink and comfort is within the means of a lot of people once or twice a season

Are their private boxes for 10-15 people or is it just a premium level with everybody in together .or is there a mixture
Take 25% off for expenses food .drink ,security ,staff and guest hosts (former players ) still leaves 30m
500 for a great day out with food drink and comfort is within the means of a lot of people once or twice a season
500 notes just to see us lose to a 90th minute Ben Mee header.

I remember reading that modern stadiums are moving away from individual boxes these days as there isn’t much of a market for them anymore.

I remember reading that modern stadiums are moving away from individual boxes these days as there isn’t much of a market for them anymore.
Croke park has loads and they were sold out on a 10 year deal
Big companies take them for corporate entertaining
Our company has one
When the Aviva was being redeveloped and the six nations was being played at Croke Park it was funny how the English top brass annual visit always coincided with Ireland vs England in the rugby

Croke park has loads and they were sold out on a 10 year deal
Big companies take them for corporate entertaining
Our company has one
When the Aviva was being redeveloped and the six nations was being played at Croke Park it was funny how the English top brass annual visit always coincided with Ireland vs England in the rugby

Nobody knows any pricing structures yet or the make up of offerings. I don't think boxes are as in vogue as they once were as @GwladysBlue says and we'll have a mix of hospitality at BMD with the vast majority being lounges. I think Arsenal recently converted some boxes to shared lounge areas.

It’s a good job that everyone accepts that lockdowns will soon be a thing of the past, never to be seen again, otherwise their potential effect on stadium attendance could be a salient consideration.

Have to make sure we get as many pics of GP standing whilst we can.

Be very surreal when its no longer there
8032451.jpg

There you go. So cold that the goal fell over.

It’s a good job that everyone accepts that lockdowns will soon be a thing of the past, never to be seen again, otherwise their potential effect on stadium attendance could be a salient consideration.
Put down the shovel
You are doing yourself no favours
Taking medical expertise from the Mirror is like taking football expertise from RAWK

Put down the shovel
You are doing yourself no favours
Taking medical expertise from the Mirror is like taking football expertise from RAWK

Im too busy to argue the toss today, but I don’t think the survey was actually carried out by the Mirror.

Au revoir :)

Reading that article it doesnt once mention lockdowns.
What it does quote though is
"Unless we vaccinate the world, we leave the playing field open to more and more mutations, which could churn out variants that could evade our current vaccines and require booster shots to deal with them"
Which has been the thought for a good while now.
Not eternal lockdown just an acceptance that we're going to have to learn to live with it and constantly evolve vaccines, a bit like the flu.