New Everton Stadium Discussion

My only worry is the transport. Think they will need to improve it prior to the stadium opening.

....could be a resurgence in the Mersey Ferry for any fans commuting from Wirral/N Wales, especially if there’s car parking facility at Birkenhead terminal.

There was lots of questions on transport at the Planning Committee & I’m sure there’s a huge amount of detail on it in the Business Case.

....could be a resurgence in the Mersey Ferry for any fans commuting from Wirral/N Wales, especially if there’s car parking facility at Birkenhead terminal.

There was lots of questions on transport at the Planning Committee & I’m sure there’s a huge amount of detail on it in the Business Case.
I’ll probably park in Birkenhead and swim across... or use my paddle board if it’s not too windy

9/10 times I go to Goodison in the car, but when I do go on the train I always walk from Lime St.
Walking to Bramley Moore is nothing (other than if you're disabled obviously) It's hardly a bloody marathon.

9/10 times I go to Goodison in the car, but when I do go on the train I always walk from Lime St.
Walking to Bramley Moore is nothing (other than if you're disabled obviously) It's hardly a bloody marathon.
I 'd walk a million miles for one of your goals, my Ever....ton.

Bramley Moore is only a few hundred metres closer to Lime St station than Goodison is. If you currently get a taxi, you'll probably still want to get one. There might be a lot more congestion at BMD than at GP, so they're hoping far more people use public transport and/or walk to keep the few access routes moving.

Nope.

Goodison is a 50 minute walk from Lime Street.

Bramley Moore is only 40 minutes.

It is also only 25 minutes walk from Moorfields and 15 minutes walk from Sandhills (same as Kirkdale to Goodison).

I know that alot of people have already seen this, however I've just watched it again and found it really interesting. This was just over a year ago I think.

I have watched it again. It still brings tears to my eyes or happen I am jkust a silly old fool.

The fulfillment of the new stadium and the Goodison project will do more the city than has ever been done by that lot over the way something as Evertonians we sould always be proud of.

I want to walk into Bramley Moore, not be carried in a casket. They had better get a move on.
This.
Taxi it is then.

The public transport cost is part of your ticket is The key.

The odd time I go to The Gabba...AFL, Cricket or Lang Park (SunCorp) football, League.
Car parking is none existant...unless you buy a expensive meal package in the few pubs there are.
I get the train from 'Allerton/Southparkway' to 'Lime St.' And there's a fleet of shuttle buses just going back and forward...well in fact round and round the 1 way system, just flash your match ticket and pile on.
Same at the end, buses all stacked up and just pile on.
If you dont want to go back to the station then theres taxis by the dozen all stacked up waiting

This might take a bit of doing given all the odd kick off times...but it can be done