Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This club hasn`t changed one bit, a second bottom 10 placing incoming. 2nd successive by CA....

Bear in mind Moyes, Martinez, Koeman and Allardyce finished top 8. Beginning to think that some certain Italian is a fraud and only here for a final pay day! Prove me wrong, I have so much ammo!
It was always gonna take a long time to get rid of the deadwood and bring in new players. It all really went wrong when we didn't sack Martinez after losing 4-0 at Mordor, we could of perhaps got a trophy if Joe Royle had become manager for the rest of the season. Keeping Martinez in the job, until the penultimate game of the season was stupid.

Koemann was a panic appointment, we lost Stones, Lukaku, Barkley and Gerry, all of whom were young decent players. We brought in players like Williams, Pickford, Martina, Sigs, Klassen, the Snide, Lookman, Bolaise and Sandro all of whom have been or were useless. We should of simply aimed to bring in a Dzeko a top quality striker to replace Lukaku or Dembele from Celtic.

We wasted huge amounts of money since 2016 on average players who we can't get any money back off, it just seems like Walsh and Brands have treat signing players like their playing FIFA. Silva was a moronic appointment, he did nothing to suggest that he was a capable manager in the Premier League, yet Moshiri went for him and we had a year and a half of dross. You can't blame Ancelotti for a lot of this, he's overachieved with an average squad, if he doesn't make any decent signings in the summer I'll be unhappy, but lets hope we can beat Man City god willing and win the cup.

None of these lads will be tired for the City game. None! And that hurts.
Sad, but it could be true.
It’s all the things we know

Gomes is too slow
Davies is too weak
Iwobi is dreadful
Holgate isn’t a full back
Richarlison is having a poor season

Etc etc. Rinse and repeat next week.
Useless bunch of tossers.
I can't see we've got any other players to put in other than youth, which I wouldn't be against.

The bench is awful, all we're doing at the moment is rotating our terrible players, all as terrible as each other.
This.

If no other player presses him, blocks his passing lane, runs near him, runs at him with the ball or jumps for a header with him, he's decent.
Exactly, he looks like he needs much more space than he gets in the PL, the game here just looks to quick and pressing for him, but saying that it looks to quick a pressing for most of our players.

If Carlo can't turn us into a European outfit on a regular basis then absolutely no one we can possibly attract can. We really have 2 choices; accept that this is a long term project or accept that we'll never be any good
Yeah I don't agree with that at all. Some managers just work at clubs, some don't. Moshiri has had a weird fascination with managers who don't until Carlo. Another could easily come in and do as good or better.

Ive been supporting Everton for 30 odd years and I use to be bothered about results like this, I’m not anymore our football is so poor we deserve nothing. I mainly put the problem down to 3 to 4 players, I’ve said many times we can carry one of them but 3 or 4 and we’ve got no chance. So imo Iwobi,Sigs and Gomes need to go ASAP, Davies I would hang on to atm.

Ive been supporting Everton for 30 odd years and I use to be bothered about results like this, I’m not anymore our football is so poor we deserve nothing. I mainly put the problem down to 3 to 4 players, I’ve said many times we can carry one of them but 3 or 4 and we’ve got no chance. So imo Iwobi,Sigs and Gomes need to go ASAP, Davies I would hang on to atm.
How can you include siggy in this. I would be made up if he signed a new contract.

We’ve got a few who don’t want to know in a battle, Gomes and Digne are two from last night.
Disappointed but every cloud, it’s obvious we need 3, maybe even 4 top notch players in the summer. For any potential signings I would look at their attitude and will to win before anything else, I’m just glad we have Carlo, otherwise I would fear another wasted summer.
Saying that, I’d love to know the reason behind signing King, awful player

Status
Not open for further replies.