1st goalscorer after your birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date ? & my bible will answer it for you?
oh, hang on you were a war baby the season never started inter league with mixed teams from the war bases in England were being played ..... no record for blues games and if they were it would be a right mixture of local players......

It was the 6th Joey, a game was played on the 3rd!!!!

s-l400.jpg

25/04/1978: West Bromwich Albion 3 - Everton 1

I'm so old :(

It was the 6th Joey, a game was played on the 3rd!!!!
In my book there was no official league fixtures in 1945 ......any games would have been wartime fixtures on a ad hoc basis of players with players from mixed teams rember the war in the Pacific had not ended against Japan - the season started in 1946......0n an official basis many top footballers were PE instructors yet some were posted abroad .......

In my book there was no official league fixtures in 1945 ......any games would have been wartime fixtures on a ad hoc basis of players with players from mixed teams rember the war in the Pacific had not ended against Japan - the season started in 1946......0n an official basis many top footballers were PE instructors yet some were posted abroad .......
Found another book it has been sorted for you by @JammyP it was a inter war Derby game in a season with a regional Northern league -
I found this other bible upstairs I scanned the whole season for you to see if you can remember any other games you may have attended ;)
1945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.