Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
silver lining time: we are top of the league. Been a bit fortunate against the RS and CP. Soton aren't mugs and fresh while our best are coming off internationals. Plus 6-15th place are going to take a ton of points off the top 5 this year. Worry if NUFC does this to us.

Allan and Doucoure have been found out against Soton and Liverpool.

Probably an overreaction this. Allan and Doucoure have played very well, we shouldn’t be knives out for them as soon as their form dips.

The real problem with this game is lack of any cutting edge going forwards and simple defensive errors.

We miss Richarlison and Coleman, badly.

We need more squad depth, because injuries and suspensions are a reality which people like to pretend will never happen

I understand that it is a real affliction (hell, I spent a week on camp with Ross Pottinger FFS!), but I hope Carlo doesnt mention the homesickness as a reason for the poor performance...makes us look like a bunch of nancies

The CA haters are absolutely laughable by the way.

Every single one of us would have taken the start we have had (we're staying top of the league until next weekend regardless) and the bubble was going to burst at some point.

Richarlison deserves more criticism than Carlo. Moronic by him last week but yet CA gets digs today cause he's forced to play Iwobi.

Don’t think Rico playing makes one bit of difference today

Status
Not open for further replies.