Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main reason I don't want this guy?

Koeman wants to sell him to fund his transfers. Why would I ever want to help that chump out.

I'd go the opposite. Is stevie walsh with him hiding somewhere.Then they sell cheap and we get a bargain and we dont have to worry how much they will blow on rubbish.

I will be honest, not see much of this lad only heard and read things.
Can see both sides, a very talented kid by all accounts, but raw which is understandable at 20.

the only thing regarding his Schalke performances after restart, think he came off Injured at half time in the first game. I suppose while it’s a bit of a red flag professionally. To go back after a 3 month break to play 9 nothing games for a team that have come out and said we can’t buy him anymore, because of Covid. Is he really going to break his balls and potentially effect this season. And a move elsewhere.

And from our point of view,do we have the money to go and buy a CB? Is money left for a attacker?
We can’t guarantee game time for tomori so why wouid Chelsea want him to sit on our bench.
So it’s a loan and a youngster who’s happy to be a squad player. That doesn’t give us loads of options.

My point is if why are going to pay something like 18 million for a bench warmer, if we are going to pay that much money he should be ready to play straight away and he is not ready now, I know Gibson is on loan and Branthwaite is injured but they are better players than Tobido so why not wait a couple of weeks and both Holgate and Branthwaite will be back. I also hope if we do sign Todibo he will prove me wrong.

My point is if why are going to pay something like 18 million for a bench warmer, if we are going to pay that much money he should be ready to play straight away and he is not ready now, I know Gibson is on loan and Branthwaite is injured but they are better players than Tobido so why not wait a couple of weeks and both Holgate and Branthwaite will be back. I also hope if we do sign Todibo he will prove me wrong.
The only reliable reports from barcelona at the moment say they want 15M€ for him, but everton think it is too much and want a loan if possible.

He was waiting behind Kabak in that Schalke team when both were healthy (they rarely were) Kabak is quality but a bit reckless for me, so IF Todibo was not even good as Kabak in the eyes of Schalke manager, then huge alarm bells.

He was waiting behind Kabak in that Schalke team when both were healthy (they rarely were) Kabak is quality but a bit reckless for me, so IF Todibo was not even good as Kabak in the eyes of Schalke manager, then huge alarm bells.

Why ?
Who would you trust , some no mark manager at Schalke , yourself , or Carlo and Marcel ?

Schalke were awful second half of the season, would have been relegated for sure if they had that form from the start of the season. Its a no from me

Status
Not open for further replies.