Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who has seen this man play would not want to buy him, if he is any good why are Barcelona doing all they can to get him out of the door, both our young c/bs, one on loan are better than him. If he came here he would be a bench warmer at best.

So disingenuous...

I can only go on what I have seen and I watched his last 3 games in Germany and he was awful. You have probably seen more of him than I have but in my opinion I would not pay 18m or what ever for him. Regarding Gibson I don't know why we loaned him out because I would not have done.

You've seen him in 3 games where he was playing with injury, in a team who looked on the beach (and still do).

Pick out one of his games before lockdown for either Schalke or Barca to have a proper assessment. I recommend the match vs Inter for Barca where he had Lautaro Martinez (valued at £90mil) in his pocket and won motm.

Alls I’ve heard about this fella is he’s garbage.

Incorrect.

Theres going to be alot of posters shocked how good this guy is if we get him.

Barcelona are badly strapped for cash and have to sell players they might previously have kept just to raise cash.

When you look at the quality of player they are trying to sign you know there are problems there.

Todibo is just 20 years old, has already played with Toulouse, a few games with Barca and then with Schalke... not a bad CV so far and hardly a player in decline.

So disingenuous...

You've seen him in 3 games where he was playing with injury, in a team who looked on the beach (and still do).

Pick out one of his games before lockdown for either Schalke or Barca to have a proper assessment. I recommend the match vs Inter for Barca where he had Lautaro Martinez (valued at £90mil) in his pocket and won motm.

Incorrect.

Theres going to be alot of posters shocked how good this guy is if we get him.

He is not looking good on youtube that’s the concern. It’s hard to look ordinary on youtube. We can only hope Carlo improves him when he is signed.

They will struggle to sell him, probably struggle to loan with obligation also as nobody knows what kind of revenue they will have next season so they cant really commit.

They will struggle to sell him, probably struggle to loan with obligation also as nobody knows what kind of revenue they will have next season so they cant really commit.

If he plays certain amount of game then obligation to buy. Under that, option to buy. I guess we can work this out as long as Carlo wants him as competition.

Cos Koeman is clueless, who doesn't like to see a big club waste a lot of money!
Koeman as we know is an arrogant self absorbed mammary he's not gonna last the season. Fans and players don't want him. He's gonna try and raise as much money through sales to buy as many Dutch national players as he.can cos he thinks it'll keep him in his job. Great bargains to be got at barca this transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.