2020/21 Niels Nkounkou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niels has made a really promising start but Digne's first choice so he starts for me. I'm sure Niels will be given chances during the season and it's a nice problem to have at the club. It's James, Allen and Dacoure plus 1 and at the moment it's Gomes but there are now a few who are pressing for his place.

Good times to have decent options compared to last season

How the hell have we ended up with 2 very very decent left backs? Gone of the days of Pistone slotting in.

This lad certainly is a player, but so is Digne. I wouldn’t be surprised if City come sniffing for either given their attacking strengths.

We’ve had two very very decent left backs since the day Digne signed.

But he stopped being an attacking force a good few seasons ago now

I think that's fair, but I've seen glimpses of contributions in that regard since the restart. He'll never be the Coleman we knew, but I think he can offer a bit more going forward in a good, settled team with Godriguez pulling the strings

A CB and GK are probably the only bigger priorities we have at the moment though, sad as I am to say it

Niels has made a really promising start but Digne's first choice so he starts for me. I'm sure Niels will be given chances during the season and it's a nice problem to have at the club. It's James, Allen and Dacoure plus 1 and at the moment it's Gomes but there are now a few who are pressing for his place.

Good times to have decent options compared to last season
Also, we're not many injuries/injury setbacks from Digne having to play CB in proper games, hence making an opening for Niels to come in at LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.