Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are 20’000 ST holders & 15’000 of them Opt IN for every game & there are 5’000 allowed in, then all 15’000 will have got in within 3 games.

The 5’000 cherry pickers who only Opt In for a handful of big games would be virtually guaranteed of getting them.

I really hope the club don’t allow that to happen.
What if the only game you can attend is the Derby?

Not everybody can attend every game.

How?

If 20k apply for the Derby only 5k can go.

You talk like your guaranteed a ticket by opting in.

......because all the ones who Opted In for all games would have got in for lesser teams & therefore (if it was up to you) be not eligible for the derby ballot.....

It’s not difficult.

Well then you take your chance in the ballot with the other 20’000 who Opt In.

You seem to want to roll the dice every week.

It seems unfair, I realise you are trying to stop cherry pickers, but I would rather know that I am guaranteed to go to a few games rather than roll a dice every week with only a small chance to win.

We have around 31,000 season ticket holders, there's a very real chance that somebody could roll the dice every week and miss them all, meanwhile somebody else could win every week, that really doesn't seem a fair system to me.

You seem to want to roll the dice every week.

It seems unfair, I realise you are trying to stop cherry pickers, but I would rather know that I am guaranteed to go to a few games rather than roll a dice every week with only a small chance to win.

We have around 31,000 season ticket holders, there's a very real chance that somebody could roll the dice every week and miss them all, meanwhile somebody else could win every week, that really doesn't seem a fair system to me.
If we have 31k season tickets holders, say for example we can let 10k in, its about one in three games, if you get in for one then you are out for the next two, somethig like that. I know thats a simple way to look at it but i think it should work something like that.

Right now id love to see us play anyone so anything i get ill be happy too take.

If there are 20’000 ST holders & 15’000 of them Opt IN for every game & there are 5’000 allowed in, then all 15’000 will have got in within 3 games.

The 5’000 cherry pickers who only Opt In for a handful of big games would be virtually guaranteed of getting them.

I really hope the club don’t allow that to happen.

How would they?

I reckon just sell them all to the highest bidders. If people pay enough, it will help with FFP, and will also stop scalping. Win win

......because all the ones who Opted In for all games would have got in for lesser teams & therefore (if it was up to you) be not eligible for the derby ballot.....

It’s not difficult.

We play consecutive games at home versus

Liverpool
United
Leeds
Chelsea
Arsenal
City

There's no chance you can cherry pick all them based on the third game theory.

And no doubt we will be up round the top [Christmas time-ish] they'll blame it for
corona increases, put us back in lockdown, maybe suspend the season
depending on how well Everton are doing. NAILED ON

Status
Not open for further replies.