Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The home kit looked the business yesterday.

You have to wonder what the commercial team are thinking going with Hummel instead of a brand with global reach though.

We basically have the entire population of Colombia wanting a James kit and we won’t be in their airports, high streets etc.

I know hindsight is wonderful and we probably didn’t know we’d be getting James at the time but it feels like a short term decision.

We should be putting pop up Everton shops over there.

You have to wonder what the commercial team are thinking going with Hummel instead of a brand with global reach though.

We basically have the entire population of Colombia wanting a James kit and we won’t be in their airports, high streets etc.

I know hindsight is wonderful and we probably didn’t know we’d be getting James at the time but it feels like a short term decision.

Catch 22 situation. At the end of the day money talks. We took the deal that payed us the most money over the exposure of our brand in foreign markets. I’m sure if we had a deal with Adidas or Nike the shirt would be more widely available in Columbia. I’m not saying in time it won’t, but at the moment it seems like a missed opportunity.

Wonder when we’ll get a new sleeve sponsor? You would have thought we’d have something in place for the start of the season. If not just stick the megafon logo on the shirt, like it is on the training gear. It looks good.

That's nothing to do with Hummel, we have a distributor called "Fanatics" they are responsible for how the merchandise is sold and where its sold

Very true! Between Fanatics, Hummel and the club though I don’t see any Colombians getting the kit.

Not unless they buy it from the club website and get it shipped. You can get it sent to columbian. For the James mens shirt with the Premier League Badge thats £75 plus £14.99 delivery or 379,400 columbian pesos

Not unless they buy it from the club website and get it shipped. You can get it sent to columbian. For the James mens shirt with the Premier League Badge thats £75 plus £14.99 delivery or 379,400 columbian pesos

Incorrect!

It's available on the fanatics website now in the states, so it's actually a lot more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.