Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree... though part of me wants to stick with a similar team and put about 9 past them

I get the people that think we should play our strongest team every game, but I cba with Hamez getting clogged by some fella who was at the pub the night before.

I always believe that if we cant beat these lower league teams with our "reserves" we deserve to get knocked out anyway.

I get the people that think we should play our strongest team every game, but I cba with Hamez getting clogged by some fella who was at the pub the night before.

I always believe that if we cant beat these lower league teams with our "reserves" we deserve to get knocked out anyway.

We can probably get away with it at Goodison but I think we lose these kind of games with a complete second string if we are away from home.

Beat Preston in pre-season with a bunch of kids and they’re two leagues higher.

Yeah, it’s definitely the sensible thing to do, changing it up.... but it would be fun to absolutely spank someone

Exactly. Carlo is a champions league manager, and he has stressed about depth many times before. He won’t pull a Koeman and try the same frigging starting 11 every week. He also knows this is the time to see who is worthy of being at the club.

Think a flying Right Back would be a terrible idea.

Hamez will never and should never trackback.

Doucoure was filling in the gaps at rb today for that reason.

Besides I think James at RW is more out of necessity then design. Think we'll get another winger then james will be moved into the number 10 positions personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.