Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s now or never for both him and Palace.
Palace need to look around and be realistic
Mmm. They may be right.
Palace made an oopsie for sure.
They may be on to us.
Palace are getting desperate now
OH GOD! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!
£20m plus take your pick of the prem rejects we have
Oh! Thank God....thank you, thank you! We’re saved.

They look pretty stupid for turning down £50m last year and demanding £80m. I'm not really bothered about him. Don't think he's worth more than £25m now after a poor season at Palace. I'm not even sure he'd get in our first team.
Got to agree,as for getting in our first team probably would he runs forward .;)

Mmm. They may be right.

They may be on to us.

OH GOD! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!

Oh! Thank God....thank you, thank you! We’re saved.

We'e always guilty maybe at looking at all this with the cynical eye of the modern PL mate. Sometimes when i right comments like i did about Zaha and his contract, value etc. I strike myself at how cynical ive become in regard to football and transfers.

Lets look at it from a romantic angle from a Palaces point of view, i think im not far off of the mark in saying Wilf is one of Palaces best ever players and as a fan it must be a good thing that he might stay and you see him togging out week in week out. If you applied to us, it would be like Dixie, Young Ball etc not being able to move due to the market - would we be dissapointed as football fans, i probably wouldn't be.

At the end of the day we dont go to games to look at spreads sheets we go to see the best players and our team.

2FAD8B98-4562-41A8-9999-DA40AEC70A86.jpeg

We'e always guilty maybe at looking at all this with the cynical eye of the modern PL mate. Sometimes when i right comments like i did about Zaha and his contract, value etc. I strike myself at how cynical ive become in regard to football and transfers.

Lets look at it from a romantic angle from a Palaces point of view, i think im not far off of the mark in saying Wilf is one of Palaces best ever players and as a fan it must be a good thing that he might stay and you see him togging out week in week out. If you applied to us, it would be like Dixie, Young Ball etc not being able to move due to the market - would we be dissapointed as football fans, i probably wouldn't be.

At the end of the day we dont go to games to look at spreads sheets we go to see the best players and our team.
It is ludicrous how the significance of the transfer window looms in fans eyes. In the old days you signed or sold a player and got on with it. The globalisation of the game and the relentless news / rumour blabber sees us lurch from triumph to disaster without a ball being kicked.
A cynic in me says that Roy (much savvier than people give him credit for) yesterday said, in other words “No bids for you Wilf, you’d best knuckle down.” Tbf, he has been back to his best in pre season.

If Palace get rid (hopefully not to us) and end up with Benrahma after already getting Eze, I think they’ll be much better off and balanced as a team.

I, personally, have seen enough wingers run down blind alleys in the last few years and have no desire to see another, especially for the money they’re asking.

Zaha is a very fast tricky player who demands total focus from defenders. Seen him snd would be an excellent signing at 30 million

Status
Not open for further replies.