Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.

People saying they would rather keep Branthwaite and Gibson are forgetting that they have little to no experience.

Tomori played a full season in the Championship and was excellent. He's also played quite a few games for Chelsea too.

If signing him allows both Branthwaite and Gibson to get Championship loans themselves, it does everyone the world of good.

Im as big a fan of both of them as anyone, I see them both having potential which is higher than Holgate and potentially even to John Stones levels in Brainthwaites case (lads who are left footed, 6 ft 4 at 17 and quick are very rare) but 30+ games at the championship level would improve both enormously.

I though Gordon was brilliant on Saturday, and bossed a championship team, so 30 games doing that would do him the world of good. It seems like Watford really want Brainthwaite, so him being a big part there would be good.

We then assess options, the ideal would probably be Keane and Mina have good seasons and we can move at least 1 on for a good fee.

Tomori is a very powerful and quick defender and will improve us.

Im as big a fan of both of them as anyone, I see them both having potential which is higher than Holgate and potentially even to John Stones levels in Brainthwaites case (lads who are left footed, 6 ft 4 at 17 and quick are very rare) but 30+ games at the championship level would improve both enormously.

I though Gordon was brilliant on Saturday, and bossed a championship team, so 30 games doing that would do him the world of good. It seems like Watford really want Brainthwaite, so him being a big part there would be good.

We then assess options, the ideal would probably be Keane and Mina have good seasons and we can move at least 1 on for a good fee.

Tomori is a very powerful and quick defender and will improve us.
Gordon was what?

I honestly don't know what you people watch, I see nothing from the boy.

Atsu hardly got any minutes for us.

Atsu never got a single minute at Chelsea, either.

Totally different, this is a player who Lampard had at Derby, 15 starts for Chelsea last season with a senior England cap.

He doesn't come here unless he's going to get some decent game time.

Maybe Holgate's injury was worse than we thought.

We do need another centre half with Mina being so inconsistent and injury prone anyway.

I think centre half could really let Everton down this season - totally understand why Ancelotti wanted Gabriel.

Gordon was what?

I honestly don't know what you people watch, I see nothing from the boy.

Well thats certainly a different take to me!

I really like him, the half turns he does, the way he carries the ball, the fact he was deputising in midfield. He needs to shoot more, but it will come. I'm very impressed with him, and he looks the best youth prospect since at least Ross Barkley to me.

Atsu never got a single minute at Chelsea, either.

Totally different, this is a player who Lampard had at Derby, 15 starts for Chelsea last season with a senior England cap.

He doesn't come here unless he's going to get some decent game time.

Maybe Holgate's injury was worse than we thought.

We do need another centre half with Mina being so inconsistent and injury prone anyway.

I think centre half could really let Everton down this season - totally understand why Ancelotti wanted Gabriel.

He's probably been told he's got no game time at Chelsea. He will have a chance to stake his claim here, and will see whats happened with Zouma.

Well thats certainly a different take to me!

I really like him, the half turns he does, the way he carries the ball, the fact he was deputising in midfield. He needs to shoot more, but it will come. I'm very impressed with him, and he looks the best youth prospect since at least Ross Barkley to me.
Goat is just protecting himself from being hurt by another one of our youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.