USA and South America Market Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
What massive (legit) Colombian companies are there that can give us £10m a year for the sleeve sponsorship?
If there was a coffee brand willing to do it then we would have cars & coffee on our shirts. For those not aware, cars & coffee is the name of friendly morning car meets to show off your wheels to fellow car peeps. It wouldn't add any value to us, just be a nice touch.

Can you buy an Everton shirt in Colombia?

Or the USA?
Massive opportunity here, let's not waste it again.

Fanatics have some everton stuff, but no modern stuff. (All Umbro or beyond).

Clearly have too much time on my hands, and found that the Colombians are very frustrated with the lack of Everton gear. Linking to the everton site, and shocked at it being $500,000 for a home shirt. We know the feeling lads.

Hope we set up a pre season next year or post season tour at the end of this year in South America, couple of games in Columbia and a couple in Brazil or a tournament of some kind. I remember reports of a preseason tour years ago that we went on in Asia and we were in a preseason tournament with Stoke. Fans said that Stoke set up stalls selling merchandise outside the stadiums before the game and there was nothing from Everton, so I hope we have leaned from that and try to capitalise on that in the future

Hope we set up a pre season next year or post season tour at the end of this year in South America, couple of games in Columbia and a couple in Brazil or a tournament of some kind. I remember reports of a preseason tour years ago that we went on in Asia and we were in a preseason tournament with Stoke. Fans said that Stoke set up stalls selling merchandise outside the stadiums before the game and there was nothing from Everton, so I hope we have leaned from that and try to capitalise on that in the future

I believe we had our hands tied behind our back, by the deal with Kitbag.

Madness I know, but that's Robert Elstone for you, agreed an exclusivity contract, which allowed us to sell shirts in our official stores, and via Kitbag. Nowhere else. No Airports, No international stores. No Nothing.

I believe we eventually were allowed to branch out, and we have some merch everywhere else now. Including some shops Internationally. But based on the report we're branching out into the states with an office, and creating Everton Espana, and Everton_PT, i'm confident we're going to get it right this time.

Can you buy an Everton shirt in Colombia?

If Chilean football is popular over there, you might be able to buy this one
P0.jpg

Look what happens when you have a decent businessman running the show. People saying that this should have happened years ago, but the failed theatre impresario wouldn’t have had it on his radar.
Mr Moshiri wants to make Everton a global force, now times are starting to get exciting. However, before the new influx of global fans we need to get rid of the negativity because it nobish

I was in Thailand at the time. It was a game against Leicester. They have about a dozen stalls selling merchandise and we had a small gazebo. Dont know how many times I heard "Everton that"

I was in Thailand at the time. It was a game against Leicester. They have about a dozen stalls selling merchandise and we had a small gazebo. Dont know how many times I heard "Everton that"

To be fair with our Thai owners and their connections in the country we were always going to have a bigger presence in that aspect

I imagine King Power was also plastered absolutely everywhere as well

To be fair with our Thai owners and their connections in the country we were always going to have a bigger presence in that aspect

I imagine King Power was also plastered absolutely everywhere as well

Have you been to Thailand lately? Airports Leicester everywhere, you're absolutely right.

But everyone was plastered in Liverpool gear in the cities, couldn't believe it! No Leicester, No United, barely any barca!

Status
Not open for further replies.