Happy New Midfield Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they don't do one of them horrible cringey signing videos more teams are starting to do.

Anyone see the doherty to spurs one the other day? Jesus it was bad.

If I recall we were the first club to start making those

I think it's a bad luck charm though, as all of our 2017 signings were revealed that way...

Think it shows Carlo wants to hit Europe/CL this season, none of this 2-3 years down the line.
I’m excited very excited

imagine we got Arias and Lozano also jeeeeez
Carlo better watch out, the mutants might start calling him an entitled spoilt bedwetter.

Would like to see a diamond mid
Hames up top, Decoure anchoring, Allen on the right,
and a serious trial for the left between whoever remains, Gordon, Bernard, Gomes, Sig, whoever
and if they don't cut the mustard this season, get rid.
And hope to see Richo and Kean get a run in front of em.
If anybody is going to be anchoring a diamond its Allan
Its what he does

Last seasons midfield look vs the new midfielder look!!

Attachments

• A2DAC655-BBE6-40B8-8239-D34905466E97.jpeg
    A2DAC655-BBE6-40B8-8239-D34905466E97.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 76
....folk keep posting similarly tiresome comments and we really should be more positive and not tempt fate.

The Board appear to be backing the manager again and these signings certainly give us more hope for the new campaign.
Only now read your post mate and you're probably right about the 'tiresome' comments. It's just that over the last few years Everton (Martinez, Koeman/Walsh , Allardyce and Silva) have sucked all Everton related (on field activity) positivity right out of me.

I'm normally the positive kind of guy, the glass half full type, but I'm just terrified to get my hopes up again to see them crushed within the first few months of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.