Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean out Daka in.
Delph and Davies out Allan in.
Lossl out, Pickford Bench and Meret in.
Iwobi out Orsolini in for the RW
JJK out Emerson from Barca in.

Top 7 team we’d have there.
Two great choices there Riccardo Orsolini is a cracking RW got everything Walcott hasn't. And Daka pace to burn and scores goals it won't belong before a top German team picks him up for button's. Still abit raw but will be a very good striker. Orsolini won't be cheap but the lad has everything in my opinion.

Yeah you're right there. Obviously i was being slightly facetious but the point is you never really know how anyone will fit in, whether they're coming from the other side of the world or just down the road. 2 of the 6 were bought under this regime, and there's an argument that they're the 2 worst buys he's made on current evidence. I just don't really like the argument that PL experience makes you a better signing, there have been plenty of players like that who I thought were good signings in theory who just didn't cut it for whatever reason.
I think that just at the moment we are not in a position where we can take too many risks in our signings.

At least with people who are already in the Premiership you should have a decent idea of what you will get from them.

As well , I think the problem with Koeman is that it was more that he grossly overpaid for players rather than they were bad players.
Gylfi at 25m to 30m would have been about right.. we just grossly overpaid, Bolasie would have been alright at a lesser fee and Schneiderlin the same.

I may be mistaken but doesn't Eze play out on the left for QPR?

ya know - a certain WILF's position?

The dots are starting to line up..

Nah, there's no way we will sign both Everton AND Zaha. Would cost us about £60m, and that's before we even finalise the Gabriel deal and Allan deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.