New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yeah but this is like what the 4th move for the franchise? Feel so sorry for the fans.

Yeah they have been in oakland, LA, back to oakland again and now Las Vegas. I can't imagine many fans will be physically moving from the old stadium to the new one for the Raiders, its over 500 miles away. It would be like Everton relocating to Paris

Yeah they have been in oakland, LA, back to oakland again and now Las Vegas. I can't imagine many fans will be physically moving from the old stadium to the new one for the Raiders, its over 500 miles away. It would be like Everton relocating to Paris

Internal flights are like bus rides to Americans so I reckon there will be a few, seeing it's (usually) only 8 home games in a year.

According to Wikipedia, they only broke ground in November 2017. Quick time to throw a stadium up that good.

Great big patch of empty, open land on the edge of the city, by a highway. Builds probably don't get any easier. Nothing like building around an existing stadium in a cramped corner of North London, or on a dock with heritage assets around the perimeter. These guys have it so easy. :dodgy:

Raiders-Stadium-iStock-001.jpg

If you do a search on Twitter for Bramley-Moore, it’s bizarre that’s it’s probably 50/50 between Everton fans and Liverpool ‘fans’ on the discussion of it.

What is it about this that irks them so much? They’re not going to be able to cope once the construction starts in the coming months.

If you do a search on Twitter for Bramley-Moore, it’s bizarre that’s it’s probably 50/50 between Everton fans and Liverpool ‘fans’ on the discussion of it.

What is it about this that irks them so much? They’re not going to be able to cope once the construction starts in the coming months.

They don’t like attention taken away from them, simple as that. They delusionally believe that because they are named after the city, that they ARE the city

The loveables don't like anyone, let alone us, getting nice new things - they cryarsed about the Etihad, arsenal's and spurs new grounds, when they happened.

They also know BMD is key to our future, so they are desperate for it to fail, regardless of the transformational good the project does for the city and the entire region on a number of fronts. Just goes to show who the real bitter ones are.

That's why this "Scouse, not English" crap they peddle really does my head in - We know that they don't really care about our city or merseyside, after you see what their club has done to local area and people of Anfield, and their customers disgraceful actions at the pier head, and our city's historic and cultural centres.

The location, size and scope of BMD is killing them, particularly as they could basically only build a big breeze block extension onto our old place.