Blackpool v Everton, Sat 22nd Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
A preseason game, with no fans, this is going to be very, very bad.

Basically this but with a few Moise Kean GOLs

1598102527985.jpeg

Hope we get smashed to be honest. Even a resounding victory means absolutely nothing given that these players have proven all season long, and much longer in some cases, that they're miles off the standard needed for the Premier League.

Hope we get smashed to be honest. Even a resounding victory means absolutely nothing given that these players have proven all season long, and much longer in some cases, that they're miles off the standard needed for the Premier League.

Why would you want us to get smashed? If your not arsed if we win, I can bet you'd be arsed and piping up if we got beat

Why would you want us to get smashed? If your not arsed if we win, I can bet you'd be arsed and piping up if we got beat
Not really. If it's a league game, yes, but not this pointless game when we should be bedding in be players instead of being forced to inside utter dirt like Bolasie, Davies and Besic. What's that going to tell us? We already know they need to go. Everton once again dragging their heels and guaranteeing another slow start to the season.

Reckon it’s:

pick
Kenny mason branth digne
Iwobi davies siggy Gordon
Dcl kean

if so, I only want 5 starting our first game of the season. Christ.

hope Gomes isn’t injured...

Status
Not open for further replies.