2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is being expected to shift £60 Million off our wage bill before we can buy anyone. The way it reads says we need to have a wage bill of £100 Million so even more so to buy anyone.

That’s just £1.5 Million a week.

So that’s around 15-20 player.

Good luck lad

The man is being expected to shift £60 Million off our wage bill before we can buy anyone. The way it reads says we need to have a wage bill of £100 Million so even more so to buy anyone.

Good luck lad

I’ve been super critical of him, but if he’s being told to shift that amount he’s being dealt a ridiculous hand.

What now for this club?

Come on soft lad time to show your worth

Iwobi + Tosun for Zaha

Allan, Gabriel & Bailey IN

Bolasie/Besic/Sandro OOT

Time to right the wrongs committed.
Iwobi is going nowhere; Tosun is injured and Zaha isn't worth anything like their asking price

Bolasie says he wants to stay, and there's been no enquiries for Besic or Sandro

So come on "soft lad" tell us how you think Brands should be going about the things you suggest ??

Good luck lad
It says its a long term aim.

10 x players 100k a week
10 x players 75k a week
5 x players 25k a week

I mean we ain't ever competing on 100m a year but mans gotta have dreams, right?

Iwobi is going nowhere; Tosun is injured and Zaha isn't worth anything like their asking price

Bolasie says he wants to stay, and there's been no enquiries for Besic or Sandro

So come on "soft lad" tell us how you think Brands should be going about the things you suggest ??

The best DOF's make business happen mate.

Tosun will be fit by the time the window ends and Palace are still interested.

Bolasie should be loaned out his contract expires next June

Sandro could go to Spain- the club he was at extended his loan and Sandro reportedly took a wage cut for his loan move - a perm move could happen for a very nominal fee.

God knows with Besic however im sure he'll end up offski.

Its simple for me - back Ancelotti or save £7 million in wages and appoint a Alladyce/Dyche/Moyes for nominal wages if we cant compete.

This squad cant play Ancelotti's system they just aint good enough.

It says its a long term aim.

10 x players 100k a week
10 x players 75k a week
5 x players 25k a week

I mean we ain't ever competing on 100m a year but mans gotta have dreams, right?

Pipe dream, I feel sorry for him now.

If I walked into a job and was told you have to cut the wage bill by a third and back a manager I wouldn’t even bother not worth my mental health

:eek: :eek: :eek:

"We paid the price for a 23yr old international"
News just in. Hes crap for nigeria aswell.
Jesus christ just pack it in. NO OTHER CLUB WOULD HAVE PAID IT FOR HIM. Why are people still continuing to try and justify this.
One of the worst signings i have ever seen Everton make.
We have done our dough on him. But thats done now. The other issue is brands being involved in this. Going forward it scares me he is behind signings like this.

It's easy to say noone else wouldve paid that for him, because noone else did. Doesn't mean they wouldn't though.

Like I said, you might not rate him, and that's fair. I said in my initial post that he wouldn't have been my choice either. But he was obviously a choice that Brands and Silva made between them. If he cost that much to sign, that's how much we had to pay.

The unrealistic expectations on Brands are just as insane as the contradictory rules he has to work to.

D9C3ECC0-EEF7-4285-8BCD-2E1C68CFF945.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.