Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just your negativity full on and the way you’ve worded that like you don’t think Allan would improve us but us mere mortals think he would

I havent watched him play mate.

I think spending big money on an oldish player with no premier league experience is a massive risk.

So I really do hope hes as good as his fans on here think. I love it when I write a player off and they prove me wrong.

I dont care if I win the internet, ive been on here for 12 years and been wrong for 99% of that time.

Everton winning is all that matters to me.

I havent watched him play mate.

I think spending big money on an oldish player with no premier league experience is a massive risk.

So I really do hope hes as good as his fans on here think. I love it when I write a player off and they prove me wrong.

I dont care if I win the internet, ive been on here for 12 years and been wrong for 99% of that time.

Everton winning is all that matters to me.

So you haven’t watched him play but you have written him off?

Isn’t that what we all want a winning Everton but I’m seeing negativity just for negativity’s sake atm across a lot of forums

So you haven’t watched him play but you have written him off?

Isn’t that what we all want a winning Everton but I’m seeing negativity just for negativity’s sake atm across a lot of forums

I did explain my doubts regarding this player above mate.

Ive watched him on youtube and he looks what we need, but I've seen many, many players come from other leagues and stink the place out, that's why I have doubts.

Of course buying overpriced tat from this league certainly isn't the answer either.

So as I said, I really hope this fella is as good as many of you think, cos if not we are goosed.

Was just an age comparison. Not ability. No one is saying de brunye is getting past it

He has years of experience in this league and is world class. Allan is a risky signing for a PL club.

I have no idea if he will be good enough in this league. He plays in the league which is probably the least similar to the PL of all the top 5 leagues.

Ancelotti wants him badly so Ancelotti should have him. I get the impression Brands doesn't want him, which for reasons of cost and riskiness is all very well but Carlo must have final say, for me. Allow him to stand or fall on his own signings.

Ancelotti wants him badly so Ancelotti should have him. I get the impression Brands doesn't want him, which for reasons of cost and riskiness is all very well but Carlo must have final say, for me. Allow him to stand or fall on his own signings.

Brands and Carlo both want him.

Ive seen nothing to suggest Brands isn't keen.

Currently we appear to be the only club showing interest and are currently paying chess with Napoli over a price, this 1 will happen 100% IMO.

I did explain my doubts regarding this player above mate.

Ive watched him on youtube and he looks what we need, but I've seen many, many players come from other leagues and stink the place out, that's why I have doubts.

Of course buying overpriced tat from this league certainly isn't the answer either.

So as I said, I really hope this fella is as good as many of you think, cos if not we are goosed.

I am inclined to agree with this. If he signs and "fails" then he would be another player hard to shift, assuming he would be on a decent wage.

He certainly isn't over the hill but younger players have found it hard to adapt to the physicality of the PL, and if he does sign, he is going to be expected to pivot the whole midfield, and do it quickly.

We don't have the luxury of any new signings coasting along for a year, whilst they adapt, or not adapting at all.

It's the same for any new signing, but I think the risks are more weighted against us for this one.

I'll be delighted if he signs and is a roaring success.

Brands and Carlo both want him.

Ive seen nothing to suggest Brands isn't keen.

Currently we appear to be the only club showing interest and are currently paying chess with Napoli over a price, this 1 will happen 100% IMO.

It's the sort of signing that has to work if we go for it. If it fails then we have spent a huge amount on a player who we can't sell and is a high earner.

I want to see a change in policy away from these sort of players because it hasn't worked for us so far and is extremely high risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.