2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year i see this written, every year its complete and utter disappointment regarding incoming transfers.

So for a change this window I'm going to piss the bed every single night a player isn't bought
I’m going to join you in this revolutionary stance and piss on your bed each night too.

Every year i see this written, every year its complete and utter disappointment regarding incoming transfers.

So for a change this window I'm going to piss the bed every single night a player isn't bought

I admire your courage and tenacity. The kind of guy who would eat a full bowl of crunchy nut corn flakes whilst taking a dump. Respect.

The work that has gone into deals already is massive, unfortunately there's some within who are undermining efforts to help give some people a story.

People wonder why The Echo never know anything these days and this is exactly why.

If news gets out that a player might be joining us, other teams who are probably a better prospect (wages & European football) have them on their list but not #1 or #2 still see them as a viable option and don't want us getting that player who would improve us and cause more competition to them.

Spurs might have a £60m midfielder at #1 who we definitely can't get. If they hear news that were in for Højbjerg who might be #3 or #4 on their list, they make the calculated decision that actually buying him for £25m means he'll still do a job and fulfill something Mourinho wants but also damage us. That in turn means we end up going for the next option or no one at all.

Love the idea of Spurs dropping £25 million on a player they don’t really want just to stop Everton signing them.
Absolute nonsense of course.

Basically, the clown has been told he cant take the easy option of putting £30M down as a bid for a player who's no better than a hopeful punt and has to do the hard yards of negotiation with the selling club and the selling of a vision to a player and he cant get the job done on that basis.

Basically, the clown has been told he cant take the easy option of putting £30M down as a bid for a player who's no better than a hopeful punt and has to do the hard yards of negotiation with the selling club and the selling of a vision to a player and he cant get the job done on that basis.

You say that like he hasn’t already done it for past deals

Status
Not open for further replies.