Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That probably wasn’t part of the discussions.

I believe he’s took the job being informed most of the team are current internationals or previous experienced premier league and international players who are just massively underperforming and believed he could get them performing again. Little did he know what these money grabbing, gutless, wasters had in store for him.

If we continue next season with pretty much the same squad we might as well not bother because these current set of crocks certainly won’t be.
Not having a go at Carlo but the reported massive salary probably had some bearing.

I used to come on here and read up what people who knew more about world football that I do thought of our potential targets. Some good shouts, some dodgy shouts and some Charles Manson level doolally shouts, but always enjoyable nonetheless. But I think Orly and his weasel index has effectively killed this chat as everybody is scarred to get indexed, I find that a little sad, As it makes this forum slightly less enjoyable. So can we get back to unleashing the mad, bad and the mildly bewildered for a few days, perhaps run a weasel amnesty? Just to lighten the mood and get back to the pre-index levels of gibberish and delusion?
Don’t think anyone is arsed about the index to be fair, Orly is the biggest weasel going.

I used to come on here and read up what people who knew more about world football that I do thought of our potential targets. Some good shouts, some dodgy shouts and some Charles Manson level doolally shouts, but always enjoyable nonetheless. But I think Orly and his weasel index has effectively killed this chat as everybody is scarred to get indexed, I find that a little sad, As it makes this forum slightly less enjoyable. So can we get back to unleashing the mad, bad and the mildly bewildered for a few days, perhaps run a weasel amnesty? Just to lighten the mood and get back to the pre-index levels of gibberish and delusion?

My biggest shame is to never be indexed !:blush:

Not having a go at Carlo but the reported massive salary probably had some bearing.

1. His career has been nothing but success, why would he risk his reputation with Everton just for a good wage?

2. He’s over 60 and could quite easily have retired with more money than he’ll ever need

3. If he did just want the salary, he could’ve waited a few more months and got similar money from a much bigger and more successful club than ourselves

Nothing suggests to me that Carlo took this job for the money at all.

Imagine being scared of a made up index.

Some people.

Im hearing the name Phil Foden.

People still shouting for us to sign James on whatever basis are absolute jokers. He was signed on the back of one good WC showing and has been pap since. He’s El-Hadji Diouf.

I also think we’ll struggle to get DCL, Kean and Richy into the starting XI unless Carlo can get Kean playing RW. I think this coming season will be a duel between DCL and Kean for the CF position (which could be a very good thing for us, if Kean kicks on as we all hope).

Hopefully there’s truth to these Allan and Bailey rumours and we can sort at least 1 more CM and a CB out. Makings of an alright first XI, then...

Status
Not open for further replies.