Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not overpriced as he's on a free, but I reckon Brands definitely has it in him to throw a 150k-a-week five-year contract at 'England international' Adam Lallana.

I know this was said in jest but we have looked at him. Think he's off to Leicester with Rodgers though so don't fret.

We need to go 4-3-3 next season which means we need 5 players for the team and 2 for the bench. Sigurdsson needs to be moved on even if its cut price.

I don’t Think Ancelotti Is going to change from 442.

He needs to, it leave us light in midfield. I would like 4-3-3 because if you get the right player in the 6 role you can transition to 3-4-3. 4-4-2 was good as a one off tactic but if teams know you are going to play that way they can set up to expose the gaps.

He needs to, it leave us light in midfield. I would like 4-3-3 because if you get the right player in the 6 role you can transition to 3-4-3. 4-4-2 was good as a one off tactic but if teams know you are going to play that way they can set up to expose the gaps.

With all due respect mate. I think three time Champions League winner Mr Ancelotti knows more than you

442 in an era when nearly everyone else plays 433 is just a crap formation, leaves us overloaded in midfield anyway and then no spare man to drop in to help the CB's when (if) the full backs push on. I hope Carlo isn't set on playing this way once he has his own personnel in as it doesn't work.

With all due respect mate. I think three time Champions League winner Mr Ancelotti knows more than you

Absolutely. I also think he will realise this and change formation. I think he is just making do as it suits the players he's got but after the summer when he can get his own players in I suspect he will change.

Absolutely. I also think he will realise this and change formation. I think he is just making do as it suits the players he's got but after the summer when he can get his own players in I suspect he will change.

the formation doesn’t suit the players

but he’s setting his system, then he’ll fill it with his players. Those player that have adapted will stay, the others will be shipped

I dont recon the system is the problem myself, the players are just a waste of space

There is a few poor players which is the reason I said we need 5 for the team. I don't think the system helps though as in my opinion to play 4-4-2 properly you need 2 wingers who like to stay out wide and midfielders who can get up and down the pitch it doesn't really suit anyone but the front 2. I also prefer Richarlison coming from the left and if we could get a right sided equivalent along with DCL we could have a very threatening front 3.

the formation doesn’t suit the players

but he’s setting his system, then he’ll fill it with his players. Those player that have adapted will stay, the others will be shipped

To get a team that would suit 4-4-2 we would have to almost start again. I think 4-3-3 would take less players being brought in. We have been trying to ship out the garbage for years it's not an easy job.

Status
Not open for further replies.