Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint Maxin is 23 years old and Newcastle are the 9th different club he has played for.

Hes still very young so there's a chance he could be a good un but I doubt he maintains his impressive form for long.

We bid 55m for Zaha, Palace said no, since then he's done less than Iwobi.

I wouldn't pay 50m for Danny Ings.

The problem is you are naming a load of Premier League players, none of whom are proven all of whom would now require a vast sum of money to prise away from their clubs. Maybe if you mentioned these players before they joined the league I might take you seriously. But lets see how these players do next season.

Before they go all Jelavic.

You arent naming bad players, some of them have potential, but none of them would be worth the fees required.

And I would trade Sandro, Tosun, Walcott and Iwobi for most players in world football.

The thing is EVERY transfer is a gamble

Arsenal spent £70+ million on Pepe however for me Zaha is the better all round player.

Spurs signed the next big thing Ndombele for £65 million and he has completely flopped.

We signed Kean and Tosun for £54 million combined whereas Saints signed Ings for £20 million.

Its why I don't get hung up on signing any particular player if they show potential - until we are playing CL football we are limited in the calibre of player we can attract regardless.

No way he is goin to cost 35 million with a year on his contract.
Not a chance, the only thing is it will probably be a deadline day signing unless someone pays what Southampton want. With the window being extended to October the 5th, according to reports. He could sign a pre-contract with a European team, 2 months later.

Signing him on deadline day with maybe 5/6 league games already gone wouldn’t be ideal.

The thing is EVERY transfer is a gamble

Arsenal spent £70+ million on Pepe however for me Zaha is the better all round player.

Spurs signed the next big thing Ndombele for £65 million and he has completely flopped.

We signed Kean and Tosun for £54 million combined whereas Saints signed Ings for £20 million.

Its why I don't get hung up on signing any particular player if they show potential - until we are playing CL football we are limited in the calibre of player we can attract regardless.

we ain’t Danny ings limited tho.

That Foden is a cracking player. His awareness. Sharpness and his movement for his goal against the RS on Thursday was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.