Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a better looking sponsor for a lot less money any day.

*It's just a sponsor, its a few letters. It doesnt look anything, it's fine.

There's not exactly much you can really do with a kit now after all these years. Not sure what some of you are wanting from it. Like a built in vape into the shoulder?
No matter how nice the kit is you’ll always get an edgy kid saying it’s crap just to try and put themselves above everyone else.

It’s like when we get a new player. It’s a race to be the first to say he’s rubbish.

No matter how nice the kit is you’ll always get an edgy kid saying it’s crap just to try and put themselves above everyone else.

It’s like when we get a new player. It’s a race to be the first to say he’s rubbish.

People will complain about the fitting but when most fans look like this? Not sure it matters.

1593787395828.png

The fit looks fine (whatever that means, people are all different shapes and sizes)

The sponsor looks fine. Wigan are usually sponsored by whatever Dave Whelan company he wants to chuck on there.
The sponsor does not look fine.

Didn't mean to try and size you out of the kit big truck, wasn't my intention. The kit looks baggy.

The sponsor does not look fine.

Didn't mean to try and size you out of the kit big truck, wasn't my intention. The kit looks baggy.

Interesting, usually Hummel's kits run a bit tight more than anything.

I don't get what is wrong with how the sponsor looks? Its a basic fonted logo in white. It sits fine on the kit.

Out of interest, what do you deem to be a good looking sponsor?

Out of interest mate I'm not actually bothered. I think it looks fine, people will moan at anything and everything. People moaning if the sponsor is a few letters, a picture, anything and everything.

I thought the * in my post made it clear that my post was sarcastic. It's just a few letters at the end of the day, could order them in any way and it'd be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.