Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually prefer white. I associate it with 69/70 Everton.
Give me this every time . Come to think of it, give me that team as well.
1593785915875.jpeg

Actually prefer white. I associate it with 69/70 Everton.
Agree, like the new white socks.

But what I really can't stand though is when we change our home kit for away matches by using 'second choice' blue socks or blue shorts or, worst of all, both blue socks and blue shorts.

Does any other team even do this?

Why can't we just wear the 2nd / 3rd kit, thats what they're for after all.

Can somebody have a word with Jimmy?

Surprised by the reaction of most people to a home kit that looks like it could have been knocked up in 5 mins on photoshop.

looks bland and prefer this seasons.

Am I the only one to think it looks like it doesnt fit properly? The snap of Pickford made it look like a cheap top, not a well designed elite sports shirt.

No, they are sadly something more cringe...

"Its bright, bold colours complement a graphic depicting the sound waves of high-tempo dance beats, reflecting the speed and intensity of a Premier League game."

Get the rave on!

*Cringeworthy.

Am I the only one to think it looks like it doesnt fit properly? The snap of Pickford made it look like a cheap top, not a well designed elite sports shirt.
What’s up with Richarlison in the promos? Like he’s wearing a bulletproof vest under his shirt

Not talking about the colour, more the poor parachute fitting and tacky sponsor.

The fit looks fine (whatever that means, people are all different shapes and sizes)

The sponsor looks fine. Wigan are usually sponsored by whatever Dave Whelan company he wants to chuck on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.