Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-1 Spurs, but we'll play well, and be more satisfied with that than the last two wins.

Son took out Gomes with a season ending injury and he’s back. I hope Andre’s presence gives the lift the team needs to get the win.

Mad to think with 6 games to go we can mathematically finish 3rd still, shows how crap the league is.
These games are far more tactical and if Carlo can pull off another masterclass we can win this.
Infact I think we can win all 6 games.

If we can keep a clean sheet I think we will win this. Gomez will be fired up for this game
1-0 to us

Look at it this way. We have another opportunity here. Didn't take it at Arsenal or Chelsea away. Time to step up and win this type of fixture. If we do, we're right in the mix for a Europa spot. If....
Team in a mini slump need a good result and their next game is Vs ???
Do they have a forward who needs a goal?
Do they have a player who hasn't scored for 3yrs.

Rewind all that, I'm sick of it.
Sort it Carlo.

We are going to win all of our games between now & the end of the season. Indeed, we will probably will probably win all of our matches in the 2020-2021 season as well.

In memory of the late, great Bill Nicholson, 10-4 Spurs (Son 9, Kane 1).
Nice bit of fun and banter there,Yid4life, but your team let you down at Sheffield, although VAR went with United and not against them as it has all season.

Seriously, I’m a fan of Mourinho, but your team doesn’t seem to be playing for him and his system, what are your thoughts on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.