Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discount didn’t work for me @GrandOldTeam, says it’s been applied but hasn’t taken any off

Thanks for trying - they sent us the code this morning but it looks like they've temporarily pulled discount codes - just had this email from fanatics who sort the Everton shop mate (we have an affiliate thing setup with them so we get 5% on any sale made through our link);

Hello,

So far so good on the launch – How do you like the new gear?

The club have just asked us to remove all discount codes on the site for the time being including the generic

‘EFCAFFIL’ code which you’ll see on the Webgains platform.

We’ll hopefully be able to get these live again soon, if you have any queries about this please pick it up with the club or I’m happy to forward any on!

Thanks for trying - they sent us the code this morning but it looks like they've temporarily pulled discount codes - just had this email from fanatics who sort the Everton shop mate (we have an affiliate thing setup with them so we get 5% on any sale made through our link);
No probs, get it through your link then mate

Home kit is ok. Bit safe/conservative as some others have said. It might grow on me like last years did, which I actually prefer!

Came to post this below tho. This is the sex. Should be the 3rd kit.
Megafon all over the training gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.