Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance defensively - thought Keane was immense. Midfield needs sorting and definitely hope Richarlison won't be out for a while. Happy with the result and the 3 points

God the negativity in here. We need to stop this mentality, I know it’s hard especially with what we’ve all had to witness over the last few seasons but we defended very well and we looked organised. Carlo’s experience as a manager is really showing now. Keane and Holgate looked solid. We clearly have a problem in the centre of midfield and it didn’t help that the midfield couldn’t keep hold of the ball towards the end to take some pressure off the defence. But how many times under previous managers have we seen us implode in these kind of situations. Big step in the right direction with Carlo in charge. Up the blues!

Well 3 more points, we held on pretty well, as an attacking force we were nullified when Richarlison went off and Davies came on. We need more options upfront, that's for sure

Carlo is too much of a negative manager for me.

He's not negative, he is a brilliant manager who adapts to what he has got to work with.

With the shocking midfield options we have he can't play a more expansive game right now yet he still gets the result.

I get the confusion though, we are not that used to having a manager who knows exactly what he is doing.

We lost our best player, Leicester scored a very lucky goal, Keane definitely MoM, our defense stayed firm against a very strong attacking side. And, best of all, Vardy is still waiting for his 100th goal. COYB :dance::pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.