Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont be the only one by the way when the Police identify the others firing rockets.
And they will find them as they will have the other video's by now.

The Police have definitely got the other videos (I 100% know this), showing other people setting off fireworks at the Liver Building.

Hi Joined the site and was then stuck on this topic or article ever since.
Because I am a red I was obviously asked loads of questions and rightfully so.
IF my intention was to somehow infiltrate the ranks then you would assume that I would head to
the witch-hunt or whatever it is called first.
Never even looked at it, which can prob be confirmed by the mods.
I am a genuine football fan and have probably seen more live Everton games than some of the posters
or maybe not but in 10 years at Goodison, it is quite a few.
I have also been to nearly every football ground in the country over a span of 56 yrs.
Maybe some feel it strange that a red would join a blue site but I don't feel that way.
I answered all posts sent to me as honestly as possible and the only way I know how to.
but if every member thinks a red should not be on the site ( should a RS be allowed on )
then there is not much I can do about that is there. Haven't looked at that article either btw.
The mods told me my posts would be monitored and the rules are there for all who join the forum.
Don't think I have been insulting to anyone and my posts so far have only been to reply when asked
Been on the site for less than 48 hrs so haven't been able to peruse other articles and make any possible comment.
Already won 2 trophies by the site so maybe that's good going.
Going for a record 3 in 2 days.
Thanks.

Still proving what we've all been saying about kopites fella, albeit in an extremely boring and predictable fashion.

Can you please come up with something different to the standard lying, deflecting, wharrabouttery shoeshine that all reds are schooled in, cos youre starting to bore the snot out of me bud.

Answering a couple of the questions that you have been asked on a number of posts would be a start - I see you're still ducking responding to those I asked you on post #619 on this topic?

Again, not holding my breath.

Still proving what we've all been saying about kopites fella, albeit in an extremely boring and predictable fashion.

Can you please come up with something different to the standard lying, deflecting, wharrabouttery shoeshine that all reds are schooled in, cos youre starting to bore the snot out of me bud.

Answering a couple of the questions that you have been asked on a number of posts would be a start - I see you're still ducking responding to those I asked you on post #619 on this topic?

he's just a patronising arsehole. he goes on about the 300 club and names ex players like Joe Mercer and says he watched Everton years ago and he lived all over the world. I wonder if he ever lived on fantasy island

Hi trying to read other forums on the site, agree with you about my comments being boring and tedious but keep getting asked the same questions to which I don't have all or any of the answers anyway.
I wasn't at the Pier Head nor do I condone anyone who was there.red blue yellow or black.
The criminals will hopefully all be caught eventually.
There are also more serious things happening worldwide and even in Liverpool.
Murders, stabbings, robberies etc.Real proper crime, etc.
Not that I am only interested in crime btw.

I never made a comment about it but hopefully answered any posts made directly to me except
the rude ones.
I am not responsible for 3000 or so who decide to go on a pissup or a rampage and nor do I try to make any excuses for any of those that went.
Hope that suits even though off-topic.

Inappropriate Language
Hi trying to read other forums on the site, agree with you about my comments being boring and tedious but keep getting asked the same questions to which I don't have all or any of the answers anyway.
I wasn't at the Pier Head nor do I condone anyone who was there.red blue yellow or black.

I never made a comment about it but hopefully answered any posts made directly to me except
the rude ones.
I am not responsible for 3000 or so who decide to go on a pissup or a rampage and nor do I try to make any excuses for any of those that went.
Lie, deflect, blame, deny.
Lie, deflect, blame, deny.
Lie, deflect, blame deny.

Shithouse

the rude ones.

PhD in shithousery

No.but my dad was the midget. Great classic tv program
early on in the thread you said there was not 20000 fans with Blackburn shirts on but will you deny on here now that most of your fans wanted Blackburn to win that day

Good morning everyone. Just read the thread." do we want a r/s on our forum " didn't really though.
obviously I won't be posting anymore.( yeee ) not that I had much chance too anyway.
To me that's a shame as I do have some knowledge and History on football matters and
I hoped that I could have amused some older members of memories from the great days of the 80s.
of both clubs especially LFC where I was a small shareholder and seeing that I can now Swear.
( Hughes was a prick )
I have many memories of being an adopted blue at the time and I could have shared some of them
with them. Going to Stringfellows with Sharpie and Gary L.( I paid as they said they had no money on them )
They shared my table at the club after match reception in the hotel after the 86 final.
The punters thought I was a player so I signed autographs as Peter Reid for a laugh. Great man.
The Griff singing on stage " here we go " cause someone forgot to bring the record.
Drinking the best wines in the boardroom after winning the league and many more.
Had much more fun in them days with the blue fans than any reds.
Also, the club restaurant was far superior to anything Anfield had.

My thanks to the mods for not banning me just because I am a red ( itching )
as Trump would say " GOOD JOB "

All the best for a great new season with a great new manager and owners at last.

PS. Please don't ask me to stay. ( only kidding ).

Status
Not open for further replies.