Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Joined the site and was then stuck on this topic or article ever since.
Because I am a red I was obviously asked loads of questions and rightfully so.
IF my intention was to somehow infiltrate the ranks then you would assume that I would head to
the witch-hunt or whatever it is called first.
Never even looked at it, which can prob be confirmed by the mods.
I am a genuine football fan and have probably seen more live Everton games than some of the posters
or maybe not but in 10 years at Goodison, it is quite a few.
I have also been to nearly every football ground in the country over a span of 56 yrs.
Maybe some feel it strange that a red would join a blue site but I don't feel that way.
I answered all posts sent to me as honestly as possible and the only way I know how to.
but if every member thinks a red should not be on the site ( should a RS be allowed on )
then there is not much I can do about that is there. Haven't looked at that article either btw.
The mods told me my posts would be monitored and the rules are there for all who join the forum.
Don't think I have been insulting to anyone and my posts so far have only been to reply when asked
Been on the site for less than 48 hrs so haven't been able to peruse other articles and make any possible comment.
Already won 2 trophies by the site so maybe that's good going.
Going for a record 3 in 2 days.
Thanks.

Hi Joined the site and was then stuck on this topic or article ever since.
Because I am a red I was obviously asked loads of questions and rightfully so.
IF my intention was to somehow infiltrate the ranks then you would assume that I would head to
the witch-hunt or whatever it is called first.
Never even looked at it, which can prob be confirmed by the mods.
I am a genuine football fan and have probably seen more live Everton games than some of the posters
or maybe not but in 10 years at Goodison, it is quite a few.
I have also been to nearly every football ground in the country over a span of 56 yrs.
Maybe some feel it strange that a red would join a blue site but I don't feel that way.
I answered all posts sent to me as honestly as possible and the only way I know how to.
but if every member thinks a red should not be on the site ( should a RS be allowed on )
then there is not much I can do about that is there. Haven't looked at that article either btw.
The mods told me my posts would be monitored and the rules are there for all who join the forum.
Don't think I have been insulting to anyone and my posts so far have only been to reply when asked
Been on the site for less than 48 hrs so haven't been able to peruse other articles and make any possible comment.
Already won 2 trophies by the site so maybe that's good going.
Going for a record 3 in 2 days.
Thanks.
Nobody is the tiniest bit arsed.
Nobody wants you here.
Nobody will miss you when you go.

So save us all the tedium of the drivel you post and just go now.

Bye. Dont let the crumbling wall hit you on the way out

Status
Not open for further replies.