Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
The firework dopes will be caught and I will be interested to find out their History. It won't be as Evertonians that's for sure.
Did you see the photos of the empty cans, wine bottles, them gas tube things scattered everywhere?
Police will nail them but the hurt will have been done by them to all red supporters and blue alike.
These kids are not football fans, anyone see many over 25 at the gig which was organized online by the echo site.
Go around Town any weekend after 2 am and the same ones will be there.
Liverpool is like Beirut every Sunday morning.
Stabbings, drug sellers, etc. It's not all football-related.
These are our students, visitors, and others out to earn money.
We get your point, you're saying that they're glory hunters and armchair supporters. But those fair-weather woodwork-dwellers that you argue aren't real supporters make up a large number of your fan base both locally and around the globe (they're the same where I live 10,000 miles away from Liverpool). If the shoe was on the other foot you can rest assured that I speak for every Evertonian worldwide that we'd call them out and reprimand them if it was proven that they'd done something as despicable as this, arm-chair supporter or not.

Not typical of you. How about smashing a pavement stone over a Bulgarian waiters head. Heysal, Not going to West Ham, Fanta scruff, shouting at the telly, not being able to get a ticket for Anfield, Steau Bucharest, singing about Lee Carsleys son and Shamus broken leg, pushing senior citizens into fountains, master baiting in front of woman and children, robbing tickets off your own fans, Cilla Black, Stan boardman and Jimmy Tarbock, publicly supporting Suarez the racist, Getting me arrested (twice) for kicking off when you had the numbers, making me hate Monday mornings going into school, throwing paint over Ruperts tower and Dixies statue.
I hate the lot of you and despise the club that the Devil has chosen to carry on his work on earth. I am bitter and blue and chose to die that way rather than live with your shame. God bless Everton.

The greatest post i have ever seen on any website, in all my years surfing the internet.;):)

Not typical of you. How about smashing a pavement stone over a Bulgarian waiters head. Heysal, Not going to West Ham, Fanta scruff, shouting at the telly, not being able to get a ticket for Anfield, Steau Bucharest, singing about Lee Carsleys son and Shamus broken leg, pushing senior citizens into fountains, master baiting in front of woman and children, robbing tickets off your own fans, Cilla Black, Stan boardman and Jimmy Tarbock, publicly supporting Suarez the racist, Getting me arrested (twice) for kicking off when you had the numbers, making me hate Monday mornings going into school, throwing paint over Ruperts tower and Dixies statue.
I hate the lot of you and despise the club that the Devil has chosen to carry on his work on earth. I am bitter and blue and chose to die that way rather than live with your shame. God bless Everton.
Because you'd love Monday mornings otherwise.

Even better if you read it in Ewan McGregors voice, trainspotting choose life

09BD0493-2008-460E-B364-CD12C729B2DD.jpeg

The firework dopes will be caught and I will be interested to find out their History. It won't be as Evertonians that's for sure.
Did you see the photos of the empty cans, wine bottles, them gas tube things scattered everywhere?
Police will nail them but the hurt will have been done by them to all red supporters and blue alike.
These kids are not football fans, anyone see many over 25 at the gig which was organized online by the echo site.

Always the victims, its never your fault

Hi, you forgot to mention the hundreds if not thousands of 'genuine' LFC fans including women and children who ignored a life saving lockdown due to a dangerous pandemic, fly tipped everything they had precisely where they were standing and were all egging on and cheering people that were firing scud missiles into a historic building that is part of their own clubs crest. None of them were upset by it and none tried to stop it.

I have been trying to protect my extremely high risk and vulnerable mother for the past 4 months, meanwhile as if it wasnt enough to let 3000 Spaniards wander around the city when their own country was in lockdown and their own football leagues suspended, we finally get to see the light at the end of tunnel and your supporters gather on masse and not only risk increasing the spread of the virus again but wreck the city and for what reason? unimportant football.

I might respect LFC fans a bit more if they ever actually accepted responsibility for their own club and supporters actions instead of playing the victim but they dont and never have. See your post above as a perfect example of that.

Because you'd love Monday mornings otherwise.
Let me explain incase you weren't around. When I was at school Satan's eleven had just started winning European cups and were privileged to be able to visit places like Milan, Madrid. Munich, Paris and Amsterdam. I was traveling to places such as Bristol City, Ipswich and Birmingham to watch my beloved Everton ship in 3 or 4 goals. Out of a class of 30 lads 3 where Blues that went the match the rest followed the devil or at least had an aligence with them. I got the money to go the match by saving my school diner money and going out at dinner time to the Marion Square to "borrow" bits and pieces from Woolies to sell on bit by bit. Not something that a practising Catholic was proud of but the power of the confessional box eased the pain somewhat.Most Monday mornings I had to run the gauntlet of these later to be know as "gobshites who would wait and gloat over Evertons latest" watershed "moment or last minute defeat to Coventry. Despite this very few of these" gobshites "knew where Anfield was let alone what colour they would wear at Highbury or Old Trafford. You see not much as changed 45 years on expect that I am a lot older and wiser except it is hard to act with dignity and respect when surrounded by those unlovable reds.Monday mornings at school were replaced By Monday mornings at work, still outnumbered, but the killer question "did you go then" is still met with an indignant silence or " can't get a ticket for Anfield or the ever popular" nah you know how it is with the wife and kids ". Yes I do know but do you know what it's like not to eat to follow your club? Everton=gods team, we are blessed.

Hi, I have only just joined the forum. As you can see I am a red but have not joined just to antagonize anyone.
I have been an avid reader of the site for many many years, mainly because of the humorous wit of often past posters, now either left or banned for various reasons.It's not as funny as it was I may add.
No point in trying to apologize
for the actions of many on Friday night and nor should I give them space either.
These so-called fans never go the match, some are students in our great city and join because they don't want to be Evertonians but some do of course. Others are local also but are hoods which no football club wants as a fanbase
They give nothing in the way of true support and are out there to gloat or rile anyone in there way.
They are an embarrassment to our matchgoing support and also to the City and the red families.
Perhaps I'm going against the trend, but if you're being genuine (I'll take it as you are on face value) then I'll acknowledge your openness and honesty.

You'll get criticism for being on here for being a Red, but personally I have no issue if you are being honest, open and not here to simply antagonise or gloat.

If you've got a thick skin - you'll need it - and perhaps discuss some non-Everton or Liverpool stuff then you'll probably get by, but some will never take to you.

It's not what I would do, but each to their own and a hello...

Anyway, to the topic at hand: I know many of my friends who do go the game are embarrassed and disgusted by Thursday and Friday's actions.

However, to make a sweeping statement that those involved on Friday aren't match going fans is incorrect - I know that for a fact. There'll be those who don't go...

... ,but there were many who do go. The real issue I have is that as a fan base you've allowed these groups to swell in number and act without any real criticism.

I have friends and family who are reds and go the game, who are disgusted by it and the behaviour in the past, but as I've said to them where is the challenge?

If you're unhappy with being tarred with the same brush, perhaps your fan base should out these individuals rather than cheer them or label people grasses.

That's not a direction at you personally, but an observation about you (your fans) as a collective. I've previously said the same about racism in our own fan base.

Inaction or directing the blame to other peoples' shoulders (their scallies not fans... their students no fans... their from out of town) is nigh on being complicit.

Realising that you have a problem and taking some ownership of the issue might make people slightly more considerate of your fan base rather than disgust.

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm going against the trend, but if you're being genuine (I'll take it as you are on face value) then I'll acknowledge your openness and honesty.

You'll get criticism for being on here and being a Red, but personally I have no issue if you are being honest, open and not here to simply antagonise or gloat.

If you've got a thick skin - you'll need it - and perhaps discuss some non-Everton or Liverpool stuff then you'll probably get by, but some will never take to you.

It's not what I would do, but each to their own and a hello...

Anyway, to the topic at hand: I know many of my friends who do go the game are embarrassed and disgusted by Thursday and Friday's actions.

However, to make a sweeping statement that those involved on Friday aren't match going fans is incorrect - I know that for a fact. There'll be those who don't go...

... ,but there were many who do go. The real issue I have is that as a fan base you've allowed these groups to swell in number and act without any real criticism.

I have friends and family who are reds and go the game, who are disgusted by it and the behaviour in the past, but as I've said to them where is the challenge?

If you're unhappy with being tarred with the same brush, perhaps your fan base should out these individuals rather than cheer them or label people grasses.

That's not a direction at you personally, but an observation about you (your fans) as a collective. I've previously said the same about racism in our own fan base.

Inaction or shouldering the blame on other peoples' shoulders (their scallies not fans... their students no fans... their from out of town) is nigh on being complicit.

Realising that you have a problem and taking some ownership of the issue might make people slightly more considerate of your fan base rather than disgust.

Excellent, considered post, a start could be if their own club took ownership and set an example, like apologizing officially to our club, for the damage to our clubs property, damage to the City's itself property and the damage to Liverpool's City's reputation as a whole. Plus endangering the lives of the people of Liverpool as a whole, by even being there in them numbers in the first place, during a deadly pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.