Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth of the matter is that post Hillsborough both the police and media are afraid to go anywhere near them. Neither their own fans nor club are critical of any misdemeanours thus perpetuating the bad behaviour.

At Everton, we the fans pull up other fans when they step out of line. The clubs calls out bad behaviour and punishes accordingly. The media baste us and the police have zero tolerance with us.

In summary whilst we have our fair share of idiots, just like every club, collectively they are nipped in the bud. Murder inc. are unfettered and encouraged on mass to act up.
They need to.look at the RS echo and the police. Echo encouraged it with their ' Red fans are partying at the pier head stories and the police should have broke it up before it even started

On Sky News the night before the woman reporter from sky was with their fans reporting wham - when an 11-year-old lad came up with a bottle of beer in his hand drinking -Oh social distancing she explained - the fans just ran in to be on TV = Sky's fault for going anywhere so close as that..... Yes report it, but under COVID-19 rules do not attempt to do anything like that = because it's the special club....= pathetic

There's so much hypocrisy in here.

If Everton had just won the league after all of these years, can you imagine the scenes? Yes we wouldn't have targetted the Liver Building but there's the same fair amount of scumbags in our fanbase too that may have done something to their L1 shop or something similar to rub it in to their rivals.

How can you sit there and slam them for ignoring lockdown rules. If Everton won the league, it would be the exact same end result.

They're not scum or some different breed, they're your neighbours, your friends etc...

Don't hate on them, it's just bitter. They're enjoying their moment and hopefully one day we'll get ours.

We would be out CELEBRATING, happy, enjoying ourselves and not trying to start fires, smash up emergency service vehicles and stab people. See the difference?

However even if we had been in the RS position I still wouldn't have wanted the league to restart. Some things are more important and the city has already been through too much with covid.

Last edited:

What? “A” stupid young kid? There’s about 6 different videos of different attacks you absolute spanner. Complete with hundreds of your vermin brethren cheering it on.

and the adults smiling along taking photos and cheering and not one trying the stop the stupid young kid.

By no means acceptable, by every means expected.

To see how many people on here are using it as fuel to prove their point of kopites being some vile bread is absolutely embarrassing.

Have you all seen the picture of the lad that fired the fire work?

Just a young stupid kid that got caught up in the moment and now you're all using it to further your objective & not understanding that these idiots exist on both sides.

There were thousands there yet no one seemed to grab him and tell him to stop. In fact, he seemed to be cheered on.

Young lad. Looked about 30 to me and then the older fellas cheering. The police should be looking closely at those videos. They are arsonists. The police let them do what they want

I’m sure the right authorities are taking precise care of all the gathered evidence right now.

IMG]

Inappropriate Language
Everton fans are the same as Liverpool, are the same as Man City, are the same as West Ham are the same as Brighton.

The fact that you believe LFC & EFC are some different species tells me that you definitely don't have a clue about human beings.

Don't believe me? Go sit at the back of the Gwladys St on matchday.

We all have good values at our core. Then there's those who don't follow those values but follow our club. They exist.

Why what happens at the back of the Gwladys mate? I’m there every week and never seen people wanking in front of kids, dropping paving slabs on top of each other, pushing walls onto other fans or any of the other [Poor language removed] they do.

That is exactly the "Proud Preston" mentallity that Kenwright has brought to this club,
too f** nice and a loser attitude
Nice and loser? Keeping a dignified silence and letting the media do the job for you?

What can we say? 'People celebrating Liverpool's championship fired dangerous rockets at the Liver Building where we have our office'

Status
Not open for further replies.