Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I get it mate.

Gomes is trendy.

We need to find excuses for him.

But he's been as garbage as Davies, IMO.
I don't think it's finding excuses: it's being realistic. Yes he's recently been as garbage as Davies, but hopefully he still has a lot more to give - not trendy, but talent.

Davies was better against Liverpool and has been more noticeable today, but in terms of quality I know who I'd hedge my bets on. Nothing to do with name etc.

Davies has been better than Gomes in both matches since the restart
Last match, maybe.
This match, no chance. He's been terrible. Gomes has at least pinged it about a couple times but Davies has kicked the air, given away fouls, lost possession and casually walked beside a Norwich player as he went into our box.

Reactions: Ivo
To be fair, that's not always the case. I see plenty of ads I've never searched for.

It's a mixture.

Mainly based on your activity (Google).

Sometimes though, they can just target specific websites/industries and if their targeting isnt very good, they forget to exclude.

Here, it'll be because Google have detected you're interested in football, and pickedup key words around Liverpool after a derby.

It is clear the midfield is poor. Davies seems to get more stick than Gomes, but at least he is willing to try and pass or run forward. Gomes seems to pass sideways or backwards, doesn’t try and run forward and doesn’t seem to tackle that much either! Struggling to find much positive, at least Norwich look bad as well.

Gomes shouldn’t be playing full 90s for us and be so relied on right now afternoon his injury. He was never gonna be the Gomes we know and love again this soon, so many of us let him off for that. Davies, Sig and Schneiderlin don’t have that excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.