Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GrandOldTeam

Sort your ads out mate, this is unacceptable although slightly more interesting than tom davies faking his way through professional football

2KxcF3y.jpg

Unacceptable?

I pay for you to be here, don't like it? [Poor language removed] off.

Watching Davies on these clips here, Schneiderlin used to get some flack but Davies is just as bad. He's just flicked out his leg in an half cocked attempt to get the ball, didnt and strolled back while his man sprinted towards the goal.

Thats not acceptable

Could have been a good game for that Adinenran or whatever. He likes to drive with the ball and he'd have a bit more time than a PL usually would offer. Youthful energy as well wouldn't do any harm.

Hopefully if he brings Gordon on he has a real run at them.

Not sure mate. Not convinced personally on any of that midfield.

Wingers don't score or assist enough.

Centre likewise and prone to being anonymous.
Gomes is definitely off the pace but we've got to remember that he was injured before the break, so it's been a long time since he's played on a regular basis.

I think there's a lot more that we can get out of him. On the other hand, Davies is not good enough to regularly be playing in our midfield, which I've said repeatedly.

If there's someone who could break up the play - like Gana - and ideally play forward as well, I think we'd offer much more in terms of tempo and creativity.

To simplify it: there is currently no intensity or creativity in our central pair. A quick pass forward or a surging run, bringing a change of pace, would vitalise us.

On the right, I think a real quality wide player would provide an offensive avenue and relieve the pressure on the others; a good partnership with full backs too.

I'm not sold on Iwobi as of yet and Bernard is inconsistent, but I think they could play a part in the short to medium term if there were others to help them shine.

A bit of intensity and fight from them would help too because you only need to see from that shower what it can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.