"Watch Classic Matches Again"

I know goals from the cup run of 95 were put up on here fairly recently,but here's a couple of local (Bristol) match reports from BBC and ITV from the tie that year at Ashton Gate,including a couple of clips of the match. Brings back happy memories of trying to get back to the car afterwards,like scenes from the warriors.

Just watched Everton v Spurs at WHL from October 1976 on ITV4 (if you have catch up you can see it again or if you have ITV4+1 you can see it in 20 minutes or so).

We fought back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 with a last gasp Latchford slot.

Great kit (blue/white/blue and the umbro diamonds down the arms and shorts).

Happy days!

Just watched the Spurs 1995 semi again
The ball must have been black and blue. Cant believe Unsey didnt burst it
Having said that it was Unseys best game for us. And only 21. The commentator said he had a big England future ahead....
Yeah 94-95 he was quality. I thought he would go on to be one of England's centre backs. I think he had some injuries that disrupted his progress and as he got older he got quite fat. In his second spell with us he was just an agricultural left back but as a CB in 95 he could play too.

Just watched Everton v Spurs at WHL from October 1976 on ITV4 (if you have catch up you can see it again or if you have ITV4+1 you can see it in 20 minutes or so).

We fought back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 with a last gasp Latchford slot.

Great kit (blue/white/blue and the umbro diamonds down the arms and shorts).

Happy days!
I remember catching a tube to WHL that day but getting off early because I had plenty of time on my hands and fancied the walk. I had seen a road sign for a ground on White Hart Lane so sauntered off in that direction. Got close to it handy for kick off -- unfortunately it was the ground of some amateur league set up, also on White Hart Lane. Got into the proper WHL stadium 20 minutes after kick off. Inevitably of course we were down by then. But what an ending.