Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
“limited funds” yep ok mate.

Huh?

Every club has limited funds Matty mate.

Im not sure why you have taken offence at that comment.

For me we need a RB, RW and a CM at the very min, we probably also want a CB, at this point probably another CM all told.

RB 20m, RW 30m, CM 40m, CB 30m, CM 30m

Theres 150m straight out the gate, I mean unless you think we will spend more than that?

Liverpool have spent over a billion pounds to get an asterisk next to their name this year, don’t ever make out they don’t spend money.

Our revenue streams are still pathetic compared to the top teams and that’s not going to change unless we start winning a bit. As for recruiting right you’d hope players like Kean is us doing that, we just need some contracts to expire which in time will.

Deep down I don’t believe that we will ever win the league again and I believe that football is totally rigged for the big clubs but if FFP was scrapped and not replaced by something better we would absolutely unequivocally never even have an outside chance of picking up a top flight trophy ever again.

yep the filth have spent spent over the yrs

Huh?

For me we need a RB, RW and a CM at the very min, we probably also want a CB, at this point probably another CM all told.

Theres 150m straight out the gate, I mean unless you think we will spend more than that?

limited funds makes it sound like we have a budget of 15 mill lol

limited funds makes it sound like we have a budget of 15 mill lol

Going off previous summers I think we'll spend around the £80-100 million mark myself like but realistically we need atleast 5 signings so will need to bring in 1-2 loans imo if we are going for quality over quantity.

CB: £25 million
RB: Loan?
CM: £25 million
CM: £20-25 million
RW: £25-30 million

If we sold Kean then we could get another CF in. There is definitely room to be creative and thats what Brands will need to do - needs to do what he did in his first window.

I do think its going to take 2 windows to fully gut the side (based on our business being done actually being good enough) long term we need to add a CF, GK and LW to those positions mentioned to have a real good crack at the top 4 places.

I’m struggling with the negativity on here. We have the financial backing of Moshiri and probably Usmanov and a world class manager. Yet we aren’t going to sign anyone??? Personally I have never been so excited since the 80s.

I’m struggling with the negativity on here. We have the financial backing of Moshiri and probably Usmanov and a world class manager. Yet we aren’t going to sign anyone??? Personally I have never been so excited since the 80s.
Doom and gloom is popular here on GoT

I havent seen anybody other than Carlos say we wont sign anybody.

So not so popular IMO.

Going off previous summers I think we'll spend around the £80-100 million mark myself like but realistically we need atleast 5 signings so will need to bring in 1-2 loans imo if we are going for quality over quantity.

If we sold Kean then we could get another CF in. There is definitely room to be creative and thats what Brands will need to do - needs to do what he did in his first window.

I do think its going to take 2 windows to fully gut the side (based on our business being done actually being good enough) long term we need to add a CF, GK and LW to those positions mentioned to have a real good crack at the top 4 places.

Doubt you are getting much quality at CM for 25m myself like.

Huh?

2 CM is a must for me. It's our weakest area. Gomes will prosper with 2 decent CM. If we got a CB and RW as well that would be brilliant. But then we need a right back. The list could go on.

Definitely agree about the 2 windows but if we got the players you say in that would be a great window

Doubt you are getting much quality at CM for 25m myself like.

Depends what the market is like tbh - I think Allan will eventually go for less than £30 million myself, at 29 I doubt many clubs will have the dough to be willing to sign him so think that could go down to the end of the window as Napoli dont seem to want him to stay.

If not you have the likes of Sangare whos club has just been relegated and the French sides in general seem to be in some financial bother thanks to all this. If clubs like Juve want rid of the likes of Rabiot if the interest isn't there hopefully Brands can negotiate or get a loan with an agreement to buy the following summer.

Give Kean the games until the end of the season to see if he can start hitting the back of the net. I'd play him from the start in as many games as possible

Depends what the market is like tbh - I think Allan will eventually go for less than £30 million myself, at 29 I doubt many clubs will have the dough to be willing to sign him so think that could go down to the end of the window as Napoli dont seem to want him to stay.

If not you have the likes of Sangare whos club has just been relegated and the French sides in general seem to be in some financial bother thanks to all this. If clubs like Juve want rid of the likes of Rabiot if the interest isn't there hopefully Brands can negotiate or get a loan with an agreement to buy the following summer.

Well theres certainly players out there and some very desperate clubs, so never say never.

Status
Not open for further replies.