Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that woefully inadequate plum Ryan Fraser is being linked with a move to Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham Hotspur. I wouldn’t want us anywhere near such a free transfer, better off spending 30 million on someone with ‘potential’ like Iwobi.

I see that woefully inadequate plum Ryan Fraser is being linked with a move to Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham Hotspur. I wouldn’t want us anywhere near such a free transfer, better off spending 30 million on someone with ‘potential’ like Iwobi.
I'm sure I see sarcasm in this but knowing this place, I can't be certain...

Pftt, Jose’s no more than a tanned Moyes these days

If real Madrid want him that's the end of that then
Real paid 50mil for a young Brazilian defender militao who we had been linked with last year. And he hasn’t been playing regular.
So I’m not sure why Gabriel would want to go and be on the bench?

Also you have to realise his agent would rather he came to us first and impressed over a few years, then get there big move, than stay at real for years or fail and be forced to move downwards.

Like Haland going to Dortmund instead of UTD, more money long term for Riola. And unfortunately it’s all about money these days.

Why iwobi wasn’t a great deal imo. And we will probably lose money on him in the end. I wouldn’t want Fraser on a free either. He probably wants a 100k a week and a 5mil signing on fee. So the whole deal could still cost 25mil

Status
Not open for further replies.