All time top flight points race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiednm

Player Valuation: £40m
Amazing that we have been in the top 3 for pretty much all-time, with a huge stint of decades at the top of the pile.

It makes me sad that the Everton we’ve since since the late 1990s is a shadow of what we used to be.

I wonder why sky have suddenly shown an interest in this one, having ignored it for years.

Also - dont believe how high citteh and chelski are. Have they doubled points if it's in the prem or something?

I wonder why sky have suddenly shown an interest in this one, having ignored it for years.

Also - dont believe how high citteh and chelski are. Have they doubled points if it's in the prem or something?
Because modern Sky football could be finished if this virus carries on.
The day of the average footballer on £100k a week and a millionaire by the time they are 20 could be gone.

It's typical that we have a new ground planned and loads of money if this does happen though.

Because modern Sky football could be finished if this virus carries on.
The day of the average footballer on £100k a week and a millionaire by the time they are 20 could be gone.

It's typical that we have a new ground planned and loads of money if this does happen though.
*Hopes

Shame about the ground - but I'd rather have pre sky sport back if it came to a choice.

It is because 2 points for a win when we were at the top obviously now 3

It is because 2 points for a win when we were at the top obviously now 3
Good point - it would be interesting to retrospe tively adjust for 3 points for a win and see how that looks. Although that changes the game somewhat.

Amazing that we have been in the top 3 for pretty much all-time, with a huge stint of decades at the top of the pile.

It makes me sad that the Everton we’ve since since the late 1990s is a shadow of what we used to be.

The fall started in the early 90s mate, then a decade at the wrong end of the table.

Unless something changes, I can guarantee we will be lower than third in ten years time. Lucky we had so many points on the board!

What would the table look like for the last 30 years only?

Status
Not open for further replies.