Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You chat utter, utter wham lol

How conveniently you seem to forget how much better we've looked under Ancelotti since he came in, when we were hovering just above the bottom three and looking lost before.

We've hit a difficult run of fixtures and today was a bad day at the office. The fact that we're still vying with the likes of Burnley and Palace for places in the league table has little to do with Ancelotti considering he's only had about 10 league games with this squad either way.

So, Ancelotti IS responsible for how much better we've looked, but he's NOT to blame for the fact we're 12th and out the cup......because he's only had 10 league games.

Interesting take.

The lads will be cruising down the Kings road tonight
View attachment 80665

One of the world's best basketball players proving off-the-field fashion means nothing at all:

russell-westbrook-style-2015-fashion.jpg

My 9 year old wanted to do this one as he’s never done Stamford Bridge, and wanted to “tick it off his list”. I warned him of our record there and suggested we should probably serve it, but he wouldn’t listen to his wise old man.

I dragged him out of the stadium literally as soon as the 4th went in, I’m pretty sure the net was still rippling as we entered the concourse.

We’re currently sat on a tube to Upminster and I’m trying very hard not to tell a very deflated little lad that “I told you so”.

These spineless meffs NEVER let me down.

Apart from the generally pathetic performance of the team today, Im astonished at the lack of pre requisite technique individual players continue to show. Passing...controlling the ball...marking...finding space... heading with direction - all "givens" for professional footballers.... usually. Its a disgrace.

Sadly I'm not that surprised with the performance (and result). They played midweek, we didn't but we never played with any energy. It's definitely a mentality issue.

Richarlison didn't stop workinging, Gordon and Kean tried. The rest don't deserve mentioning, some being offensively bad.

We do need a lot of change to our squad. In personnel, quality and mentality.

Just leaving. That’s the worst we’ve played all season
Only one person bothered that’s Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.