What did Ancelotti really say to Referee Kavanagh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I’m aware, they’re allowed to check the replay themselves on the pitchside monitors, and over-rule the VAR decision, if they interpret it differently.

But most of the time, the shithouse referees in this league are more than happy for the decision to be made by someone sitting in a room hundreds of miles away from the pitch.
As far as I’m aware, they’re allowed to check the replay themselves on the pitchside monitors, and over-rule the VAR decision, if they interpret it differently.

But most of the time, the shithouse referees in this league are more than happy for the decision to be made by someone sitting in a room hundreds of miles away from the pitch.
s

He bottled it completely, he thought it was a goal. Once VAR came into play it let him off a hook, imagine giving a goal against Man U in the last minute, he would be refereeing in some dodgy places after that. I cannot understand why when you give a decision which you believe to be correct and when it is over ruled you don't look at the monitor to see if you were wrong. VAR needs changing so that the referee looks at the monitor and the decision remains with him.

Ancelotti - First manager to be sent off
Niasse - first player to be retrospectively banned for diving
Michael keane - First pen to be given by VAR

Come on Everton, do something about this clear agenda ffs

Ancelotti had a valid reason to be annoyed and the other two decisions were so wrong it's unbelievable.

We could provide the FA with mountains worth of video evidence to suggest we've been harshly treated. Think of how many dives we could find unpunished. How many times defenders have fallen on a striker's foot only for it to be play on. How many times managers have mouthed off at refs.

But we just accept it, sick of this club accepting unfair treatment.

I had no idea until a couple of weeks ago that refs could actually use a pitch side monitor, I think it's only been used once all season?

Ancelotti had a valid reason to be annoyed and the other two decisions were so wrong it's unbelievable.

We could provide the FA with mountains worth of video evidence to suggest we've been harshly treated. Think of how many dives we could find unpunished. How many times defenders have fallen on a striker's foot only for it to be play on. How many times managers have mouthed off at refs.

it's frustrating, but we have to rise above it. if we challenged it and the FA doesn't agree, then it shows a little club "oh pity me" mentality

Inappropriate Language
it's frustrating, but we have to rise above it. if we challenged it and the FA doesn't agree, then it shows a little club "oh pity me" mentality

We've been "rising above it" for a decade. Time to start calling out these corrupt c***s by name. Start with Mike Riley and his insistence on VAR decisions being made in a secret room in London instead of at a monitor by the match official. How is he allowed to conduct VAR in a way that allows for zero oversight and accountability?

An all too familiar sight with Silva. Head down, hands in his pockets, shirking away. Zero passion whatsoever.

Easily the most forgettable manager we’ve had in my lifetime.

I hope you are too young to remember Mike Walker.

In a parallel universe Carlo said;

"Wot lad?!
Wot lad?!
Wot lad?!
Wot lad?!

Yer dats worra' thort lad..."

Thoroughly disappointing and non-sportive conduct. But he didn't get a card and the ref awarded EBEPTOH the goal and 300 bonus points.

Spot on - we've sat back and taken crap since Moyes who atleast would have meetings with the officials and take them on.

Ancelotti should use this opportunity to really push the notion that we are a club often screwed. Plead not guilty to the Red Card and make a list of all the things you've listed along with all the crap decisions gone against us this year and ask the officials where is the clarity and fairness

Even if he cops a touchline ban for 1 game who cares its Chelsea away we'll likely draw or lose anyway and we have Big Dunc to stand in and rile the players up.

Get our name all over SSN/media and i guarantee the officials subconsciously start giving us fairer treatment.

An all too familiar sight with Silva. Head down, hands in his pockets, shirking away. Zero passion whatsoever.

Easily the most forgettable manager we’ve had in my lifetime.
Can only imagine you’re about 18 months old then. Or have you really forgotten Lard Arse was here not too long ago?

Each time it happens I just think "it's just rank incompetence, you can't really say it's corrupt" but when you see it laid out like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.