What did Ancelotti really say to Referee Kavanagh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This smug prick clearly has some egotistical issues. He clearly wanted to make the game about himself and make a name for himself. As if denying a last minute winner against Man Utd wasn’t enough for him he clearly couldn’t wait to take it one step further ensuring the headlines were about him by sending off Ancelotti. It’ll be the biggest ‘achievement’ this bell ever accomplishes in his crap career.

But he didn't disallow the winner. He gave it after consulting with his lino.

Very grim. As much as Ancelotti is footballing royalty being our manager, not a top 6 club, this kind of thing will happen.
Yeah, we’re gonna have a big struggle until we establish ourself back in the top six or so for a few years. You see City and Tottenham get dodgy decisions in their favour now except when they’re against the old big four!

I dont think Ancelotti is the type to insult an official tbh. I think it was more a case of Kavanagh being an authoritative i am in charge dont tell me what to do arrogant git and it should be him apologising to Ancelotti tbh.

Unfortunately we've upset the referees union, I'll be shocked if we get any VAR decisions in the near future with our manager being on first name on the blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.