2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s just a pity Holgate can’t play both centre half and centre midfield. He’s our best defensive midfielder which would allow Gomes to do what Gomes does best. But we also need his pace up against martial at centre half.

Martial out isnt he?

It appears so:

" Martial missed Thursday night’s 5-0 victory over Club Brugge in the Europa League and Solskjaer has confirmed the in-form Frenchman was forced out of the game after failing a late fitness test. United’s No.9 picked up a thigh injury during training on Wednesday afternoon and is now set to miss Sunday’s trip to Everton but Solskjaer doesn’t know how long Martial will be on the sidelines for until he undergoes a scan today "

It appears so:

" Martial missed Thursday night’s 5-0 victory over Club Brugge in the Europa League and Solskjaer has confirmed the in-form Frenchman was forced out of the game after failing a late fitness test. United’s No.9 picked up a thigh injury during training on Wednesday afternoon and is now set to miss Sunday’s trip to Everton but Solskjaer doesn’t know how long Martial will be on the sidelines for until he undergoes a scan today "
That’s big news if he’s actually out. He’s the one that would run circles round big Yerry if he was fit.

The highlights of this fixture last season:

Walcott scored the fourth, outsprinting like eight guys on both sides. He doesn't finish worth crap most of the time as we know, but that pace is nice to have.

I think his form has improved night and day under Ancelotti. I also think Sidibe is comfortable with Walcott ahead of him. I must say though that I have been a critic of Walcott very much so under Silva but I would give him the nod tomorrow based on his recent displays.

Status
Not open for further replies.