Everton Youth Teams Thread

Dobbin Hattrick and Cannon both with an hattrick each & McAllister with 1 were the scorers as Everton win away 7-2 at Sunderland for there biggest away win since winning 6-0 at Blackburn 2 years ago-last time they had 7 away in league was west brom 3 years ago in a 7-1 win

Some Other results today

Liverpool 2 Man City 4 - it was 3-0 city then pool score 2 late goals before city scored on 90mins
Stoke 2 west brom 1
Man utd 1 Derby 2

Prem league u18s table

Man city 40 points from 16 games
Liverpool 31 points from 14 games - GD plus 23
Everton 31 points from 15 games - GD plus 16
Stoke 28 points from 15 games
Derby 27 points from 16 games

we play man utd at finch farm next sat morning and man utd are 9th with 5wins,2 draws,7 defeats from 14 games and have 17 points

Last edited:
Everton u18s Team to face bottom placed sunderland 12.30ko

Leban, Welch, Dylan Thompson, Lowey, Hosie, Butterfield, McAllister, Higgins, Dobbin, Kouyate, Cannon
Subs Barrett, Hagan, Small, Campbell, Kristensen
Wow. Definitely the youngest side we’ve put out for many years, and I keep saying that . 3 schoolboys starting , 2 more on the bench I think; 7 1st years starting and only Hosie a 2nd year, so average age close to 161/2 I’d guess. It just excites me seeing their young age, no idea how many If any could make it but the kids are doing ok in their league and I’m loving these changes at u18 and U23s to giving the younger guys a chance.
Dobbin and Cannon on fire, and a great result today I’ll just enjoy them before they get corrupted ! Can’t wait to watch the clubs 90 secs of highlights.

Wow. Definitely the youngest side we’ve put out for many years, and I keep saying that . 3 schoolboys starting , 2 more on the bench I think; 7 1st years starting and only Hosie a 2nd year, so average age close to 161/2 I’d guess. It just excites me seeing their young age, no idea how many If any could make it but the kids are doing ok in their league and I’m loving these changes at u18 and U23s to giving the younger guys a chance.
Dobbin and Cannon on fire, and a great result today I’ll just enjoy them before they get corrupted ! Can’t wait to watch the clubs 90 secs of highlights.

Butterfield is well thought of.

Great to see Cannon continuing to score, hes almost matching Simms record and us a year younger.

It's a pretty talented group.

...FA Youth Cup next season will be a good indicator.