Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not that good. Pickford - albeit sometimes erratic - is better by a mile.

Lets be clear here. Pickford is not better than any keepers in the PL "By a mile" - he is really really poor and backs that up with every indicator we can look at.

He has the 3rd worst save %, the most errors leading to goals, Average distribution and problems with concentration and the mental side of the game. His highlights reel looks great, but only because he is making the average look extraordinary because of bad footwork and positioning. If he wasn't English, we would not be considered a Top keeper and will go the same way as Joe Hart.

Dubravka on the other hand, does all the simple things, saves a lot more shots and doesn't make errors nearly as much.

Draw a line through Pickford and build from a solid number 1

Dont see anything in the Allan stuff, we went out of our way to sell a midfielder of the same profile last summer.

Would have to be a be a bit of snip for it to happen i think and i dont see it being that.

Cant see us replacing JP. If he has a good summer for England though it may increase his value.
Henderson for me, Foster is a very good keeper but wrong age now. The lad from Newcastle I have only seen twice and both times he conceded two goals to us

Good keeper, personally if Pickford was to go, id go after Henderson or Pope.
Henderson would be the one for me because he could replace him for England too and we wouldn't have to deal with all the crap around us dropping the England keeper. He's also really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.