Bolasie: £3 million
Dowell: £2 million
Pennington: £2 million
Niasse: released
Martina: released
Sandro: Loan
Davies: Loan

COYB!

No way we get Lozano on loan and no way we will bring in Everton Soares AND Lozano. Both favour left wing although Lozano is more used to play.on both wings

IN:

Dembele / Ings: £50 million - CF

Everton Soares: £25 million - LW

Allan: £25 million - CM

Sidibe: £14 million - RB

Lozano: Loan - RW

Back up cover for CB - Loan

OUT:

Kenny: £15 million
Tosun: £15 million
Besic: £4 million

COYB!

Ings is boss but seriously? If we spend £50m on him then absolutely nothing has changed.

IN:

OUT:

COYB!
Spending 50m on Danny Ings feels exactly like the type of purchase which got us into this mess mate.

Decent player no doubt but at 27, only two Premier League seasons including this where he's got more than 10 goals AND someone who ha suffered a cruciate ligament injury in the past...I reckon there are better purchases out there

It all has to hit the books, and while there are some games to play, I doubt we will be spending g that sort of money.

I've said for the last 2 years mate money isnt a problem for us anymore especially with Usmanovs increasing influence - the closer we get to BMD the more shifty sponserships will be popping up.

The problem is FFP but that can be averted with clever sales - I deliberately missed off Iwobi and Schneiderlin in my OUT list because it doesnt make sense selling either as they'll be no interest (imo) enough that will see them both sold making profits.

I would look to loan out Iwobi with the option of a sale the following season and in Schneiderlin's case either keep him for his final 12 months until his contract expires or loan him out.

Gylfi im assuming the manager will keep around although I would happily sell him to a Newcastle type club for £15 million or so if a serious offer came in.

IN:

OUT:

COYB!

again, you’re badly weird

Premier League finance rules and FFP mean we will be trading this summer.
I can’t see much of a net spend happening.
So unless we sell someone for big money, not much will happen.

We will buy Sidibe for £15m

Selling JJK will raise say £10m however we may well chose to keep him and let Coleman go.

Tocsun say another £15m

Bolasie looks as though he will be back as it isn’t working out. He needs to be moved on somehow.

We may look to move on Schniderlin and Sigurdsson. which could bring in £20m -£30m.

I think the fourth CB may end up being Lewis Gibson.

Gordon looks as though he will be part Of the first team, joining Gomez, Gbamin and Davies in CM.

We will have to move on Pennington and Dowel And others not making it on loan.

There is a decision to be made about Iwobe. Stick or twist. Particularly if funds are tight.

Overall though, unless there are some outgoings I cannot see many incomings.

I know where are you coming from but i think we have little bit of give.

The below would be my analysis of our position heading into summer.

- Enabling factors as far as FFP are concerned is 30 mill of the stadium costs can be capitalized if planning permission is granted in March.

- A once off capital injection of 30 mill on the USM option. (I actually think this will account for our net spend last summer, so wont really count it toward summer 20/21).

- An additional Annual revenue of 6 mill from USM on Finch Farm naming rights.

- Additionally, we have a new oversees TV rights deal kicking in this summer - so finishing as high up the table as we can is critical.

- Subjectively if European football could be achieved that would be a huge booster.

I wouldn't polarise, my opinion in the debate as saying we are skint or that we have mega rich owners and dont need to worry about what we spend. I think we do need to be a bit careful, player trade and look at losses, but have a little bit of give, given the enabling factors i mention above, clever player trading will help.

Last edited:

We won’t be buying a CF and if we do it be someone senior and a clever purchase.

Mertens would be boss plus he can play in a two or on his own or even outwide.

knows brands and Carlo Too

I know where are you coming from but i think we have little bit of give.

The below would be my analysis of our position heading into summer.

- Enabling factors as far as FFP are concerned is 30 mill of the stadium costs can be capitalized if planning permission is granted in March.

- A once off capital injection of 30 mill on the USM option. (I actually think this will account for our net spend last summer, so wont really count it toward summer 20/21).

- An additional Annual revenue of 6 mill from USM on Finch Farm naming rights.

- Additionally, we have a new oversees TV rights deal kicking in this summer - so finishing as high up the table as we can is critical.

- Subjectively if European football could be achieved that would be a huge booster.

I wouldn't polarise, my opinion in the debate as saying we are skint or that we have mega rich owners and dont need to worry about what we spend. I think we do need to be a bit careful, player trade and look at losses, but have a little bit of give, given the enabling factors i mention above, clever player trading will help.

So in essence continue along the same path weve seen for the last 4 windows really? Smart business, looking to sell the odd player at the right price, and reasonable if not extraordinary money spent on players?

No offence to any of the lads who have a financial background and who post on profit and loss FFPand amortisation of player values etc , but how many of you seen the 30n for the option to bid coming from left field
No one did.
If there is a need identified for a particular player then the funds will be made available.
A 3 yr naming right deal for Goodison ??
Carlo has said they will be buying good young players to turn them into great players but if money is needed I’m sure it will be found somehow
Carlo did not come here on the promise of a sell to buy transfer kitty
We don’t want half our players , what makes you think other clubs that could afford them do

We won’t be buying a CF and if we do it be someone senior and a clever purchase.

Mertens would be boss plus he can play in a two or on his own or even outwide.

knows brands and Carlo Too

I wouldn't be so sure on that mate - assuming Tosun is sold it would leave 3 strikers on the books (with one of those Kean who doesn't look anywhere near ready).

I imagine if we manage to qualify for the EL a CF becomes one of the priority positions if we are to continue to play 2 up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.